Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams verses Solo
(09-02-2016, 10:50 PM)Apix Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:47 PM)Yippy Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 08:39 PM)Apix Wrote: I would hope that players get nervous! Tongue Big Grin Since that'll make it way more interesting! But my weakness are a bit more obvious than most.

You mentioned AGF Agario. I don't know what that is. Would you please explain?

I'll gladly tell you! So http://agarioforums.io/ is AGF's (Agario Forums) Private Server, it has fast merging, secret rooms, boosts, and power ups. Big Grin You should try it out it's really nice.

OMG! LoL   That sure is different. But I can already envision great things. Man that would have to be Agar.io  FREE STYLE. awesome thanks ! a nice change from the other one.  I have to go now. I just have to try it out some more.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yippy's post:
  • Apix
Awesome! Maybe sometime you and I can play sometime. My name is always [Wrath] A P I X
no it is smart lol
(08-31-2016, 01:42 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Although I do agree with you that effective teaming isn't easy, I have to disagree with your assertion that it takes a fluke to stop a team solo. Learning to bait and self feed is key. It's all psychology, and a little bit of gambling, and can be done (more often than you think). I'm glad you've found your niche, but hope you haven't given up completely on playing solo, because there's always more to learn (and more teams to topple)! Wink

No worries. I'm a solo cell all the way. I tried teaming but solo won over teaming. it was a massive victory.

(09-03-2016, 01:04 AM)Apix Wrote: Awesome! Maybe sometime you and I can play sometime. My name is always [Wrath] A P I X

I really like AGF so thanks. I play solo but ya maybe I can hunt you down should we meet on the grid. lol or the other way around. My cell name is always Spaz.
Alright man!