Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams verses Solo
Some agairo players use names like " teams suck" or "teamers r weak" and such. I  play solo and at one time I felt the same way about teams. It was like cheating.

I tried teaming  for a bit and it takes much more skill to team effectivly than it does to solo.
It takes an incredible amount of concentration and control  to team properly. It feels awesome to know that someone has your back in this amazing brutal fast paced game. Call it comradeship

I can quite often get on the leader board but if I ever solo to the top five it's always been a fluke. It is incredibly difficult to take out the top 3 or 4 teams when they are all bigger than you. Only a fluke will help you. Usually you can bet your cell that the top ten spots consist of 5 pairs of very skilled teams. Trust no one. Have fun with that Solo rebels 
 So to all you teamers who play agario, thumbs up to you. I'm looking forward to eating you. Look for Yippy!

And remember everyone it is FFA!       Free For All 
Give teaming a try before you knock it. If you want to go solo then ... get better?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yippy's post:
  • Breakfast
I tell you, nice post! Big Grin Teams have to watch out for us players that go solo! I've destroyed only two teams currently... But I'm still working at it.
Although I do agree with you that effective teaming isn't easy, I have to disagree with your assertion that it takes a fluke to stop a team solo. Learning to bait and self feed is key. It's all psychology, and a little bit of gambling, and can be done (more often than you think). I'm glad you've found your niche, but hope you haven't given up completely on playing solo, because there's always more to learn (and more teams to topple)! Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-31-2016, 01:42 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Although I do agree with you that effective teaming isn't easy, I have to disagree with your assertion that it takes a fluke to stop a team solo. Learning to bait and self feed is key. It's all psychology, and a little bit of gambling, and can be done (more often than you think). I'm glad you've found your niche, but hope you haven't given up completely on playing solo, because there's always more to learn (and more teams to topple)! Wink

True enough. Skill can get you there too.But remember I was referring to the top 5 positions.  I should have written,  that I don't believe " I " could solo there consistently with the skill I have and it would take a fluke. But maybe you can,  which would be great cause it would be a worthy challenge to try and eat you too :Smile  cheers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yippy's post:
  • run SPOT run
Working up an appetite reading these... Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Yippy
(08-31-2016, 02:16 AM)Apix Wrote: Working up an appetite reading these... Tongue

I hear ya.

It should have been called Adict.io   lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Yippy's post:
  • Apix , Cen
(08-31-2016, 02:51 AM)Yippy Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 02:16 AM)Apix Wrote: Working up an appetite reading these... Tongue

I hear ya.

Tongue Yes, it could've been called that A LOT of times.
(08-31-2016, 09:32 PM)Apix Wrote:

I hear ya.

I think umm... Idea  ...  the way to beat an Agario addiction,  is to play it until you are sick of it.    sodaC
(09-01-2016, 03:16 AM)Yippy Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:32 PM)Apix Wrote:

I hear ya.

I think umm... Idea  ...  the way to beat an Agario addiction,  is to play it until you are sick of it.    sodaC

impossible

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
Soloists share your thoughts on psychological warfare.

FFA

1. should you disguise the fact you are a solo player? Pros and cons 

2. should you use the same cell name every game you play solo? pros and cons

Undecided
I wouldn't hide my solo style. Because I like people to know since it makes it a challenge. I will use the same name since there's no point in changing the current one I have.

(I'm talking about AGF / Agar.io )
(09-02-2016, 01:25 AM)Apix Wrote: I wouldn't hide my solo style. Because I like people to know since it makes it a challenge. I will use the same name since there's no point in changing the current one I have.

(I'm talking about AGF / Agar.io )

Do you think that teams get nervous when they see your name? That is one of the reasons I posted these questions. I know that when I'm playing FFA agario there are certain players, their names,  make me nervous. I know they are dangerous so I play better. And I don't want these players to know my style because they are good enough to pick out my bad habits or weaknesses.
I think the less  your enemies know about you the worse off they are when you come to EAT THEM!  Tongue
I would hope that players get nervous! Tongue Big Grin Since that'll make it way more interesting! But my weakness are a bit more obvious than most.
(09-02-2016, 08:39 PM)Apix Wrote: I would hope that players get nervous! Tongue Big Grin Since that'll make it way more interesting! But my weakness are a bit more obvious than most.

You mentioned AGF Agario. I don't know what that is. Would you please explain?
(09-02-2016, 10:47 PM)Yippy Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 08:39 PM)Apix Wrote: I would hope that players get nervous! Tongue Big Grin Since that'll make it way more interesting! But my weakness are a bit more obvious than most.

You mentioned AGF Agario. I don't know what that is. Would you please explain?

I'll gladly tell you! So http://agarioforums.io/ is AGF's (Agario Forums) Private Server, it has fast merging, secret rooms, boosts, and power ups. Big Grin You should try it out it's really nice.