Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trading system!
(11-23-2017, 07:55 PM)Sora Wrote: Wow, very well made interface!!!
You did mention you were a designer, but I did not know you were that efficient!

We did speak about this ingame a while ago, Dyna. I think trade would definitely have both its advantages and disadvantages. It is something that would have to be decided for implementation with time, as the game gets more stable in terms of new gamemodes and systems.

haha yes, thank you! and yes we can always chat and brainstorm ideas back and forth as I have alot and have bin creating examples and concepts, posting them here on the forums. so far the trade system has some pros and cons. i will list the current known pros and cons below. And will add more as they  are thought of or mentioned by someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Pros                             |                Cons
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Gives the coins/ items a player based value.     |  - Players scamming other players.
-Allows players who cannot make online            |  -Scripted bots farming coins/powerups to sell for
Purchases able to obtain coins/item other ways. personal profits. ( via PAYPAL )
-Clans/friends can do giveways and prizes.         -Bugs/glitches such as duplication of items/coins.
-Give Agma.io a unique feature over similar        -Real world trading. ( players selling coins to other
games such as Gota.io / Alis.io / Agar.io etc.      | players to profit themself ) 
-Real world trading could introduce more wealth |
in-game  for players, thus allowing new content  |
such as wearables/effects for higher price values.|

Notes: there may be more pro's and con's If you can think of one please mention It! This chart is based off my concept and knowledge.
[Image: ikPGhcz.png]
Thanks to @EqAtOmBe for this Sig!

Messages In This Thread
Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Trading system! - EqAtOmBe - 11-22-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Trading system! - Squirrel - 11-22-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: Trading system! - Squirrel - 11-22-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-23-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Trading system! - Sora - 11-23-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-24-2017, 01:09 AM