Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Trading system! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ideas (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Trading system! (/showthread.php?tid=46501)

Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017

An interface of the main menu for trading In-game coins and powerups. A Player would open the trade menu on the top right of screen and a menu will show all the current existing offers. The Player would then make a new offer by clicking "Offer" button in a new section  or click on "Trade" If they want to trade with another player. After  either of those are finished a new menu will show with your inventory  and coins on the left, with your current offer and the other players offer on the right. ( the top right offer will say " waiting for player" If no one is in trade with you! ) After an offer has bin made and both players are happy with it, they will press on Accept and  trade is then complete. Otherwise to close / end the trade a player would press "Decline" button to return to the original trade screen with all offers showing. whilst in trade you can type in an amount wished to offer or add singularly  by pressing the "+" or "Add 1" button, Remove your items from trade offer by clicking the item chosen in the offer screen.

I hope this is explained OK enough to understand. ( Im terrible at explaining things haha. ) here are some preview!

Step 1:[Image: JHHeQB7.png]

Step 2:[img]blob:https://imgur.com/6da1c46a-28fc-45f7-8c0c-b7056e1f3c3a[/img][Image: wu5Rk5e.png]

Step 3:[Image: l0upSAq.png]

RE: Trading system! - EqAtOmBe - 11-22-2017

I like idea

but of course it will have to be supervised because it is enough an error or litigation so that it turns to war and of course staff to manage and supervise to the good functioning because in my opinion Sora has already much to manage

RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 02:34 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I like idea

but of course it will have to be supervised because it is enough an error or litigation so that it turns to war and of course staff to manage and supervise to the good functioning because in my opinion Sora has already much to manage

Yes and can be problematic with "Scammers" I did talk to Sora about this and he/she said it might be possible. and I thought it would cause a loss in sales for Agma because players would start "Real world trading" and selling coins for paypal etc.. but Sora said it may not go that way or get out of hand. but then again yes alot of work haha especially for 1 person. Would probably require some assistance of Volunteers/Mods

RE: Trading system! - Squirrel - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 02:41 AM)Dyna Wrote:

Yes and can be problematic with "Scammers" I did talk to Sora about this and he/she said it might be possible. and I thought it would cause a loss in sales for Agma because players would start "Real world trading" and selling coins for paypal etc.. but Sora said it may not go that way or get out of hand. but then again yes alot of work haha especially for 1 person. Would probably require some assistance of Volunteers/Mods

The only concern I'd have would be there would be a reason for someone to create farming-bots, where they don't really play, just look for gold coins and powerups, and then rig transfers back to their main accounts. To prevent that, would require careful logs and regular scrutiny by game admins.

Otherwise, I like the idea!

(It does, however, put a spotlight on the value of coins... I believe they are too easy to come by, at this point. But, I guess it's a good thing that I don't make decisions around here! lol)

RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 08:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

The only concern I'd have would be there would be a reason for someone to create farming-bots, where they don't really play, just look for gold coins and powerups, and then rig transfers back to their main accounts. To prevent that, would require careful logs and regular scrutiny by game admins.

(It does, however, put a spotlight on the value of coins... I believe they are too easy to come by, at this point. But, I guess it's a good thing that I don't make decisions around here! lol)

yes that Is a big factor too! I did'nt think of that but now that you mention it. I think the trade system could be a problem possibly aswell as it would benefit the community. I do agree coins are easy to come by, But aswell as it took me a whole week just to earn 500k for custom skin!  Exclamation it sucked haha so I purchased some coins to buy more custom skin slots.  but alot of player cannot make online purchases for multiple reasons as: don't want to pay their cash for gold, No paypal account, Parents wont let them. But then again that's their problem and i suppose If they really want it they will get it.  Big Grin

RE: Trading system! - Squirrel - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 03:31 PM)Dyna Wrote:

yes that Is a big factor too! I did'nt think of that but now that you mention it. I think the trade system could be a problem possibly aswell as it would benefit the community. I do agree coins are easy to come by, But aswell as it took me a whole week just to earn 500k for custom skin!  Exclamation it sucked haha so I purchased some coins to buy more custom skin slots.  but alot of player cannot make online purchases for multiple reasons as: don't want to pay their cash for gold, No paypal account, Parents wont let them. But then again that's their problem and i suppose If they really want it they will get it.  Big Grin

The thing is, a "custom skin" is about the biggest thing that one can get, no?

And in that way I think of it not as "a whole week of playing", but rather "just one measly week", heheheh... I dunno. If there were more things that one could get that were more noticeable, then those could be the high-ticket items... But if it's me, I charge at least 2M, maybe 4M coins for one. (lol)

RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-23-2017

(11-22-2017, 03:35 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:31 PM)Dyna Wrote:

The thing is, a "custom skin" is about the biggest thing that one can get, no?

And in that way I think of it not as "a whole week of playing", but rather "just one measly week", heheheh... I dunno. If there were more things that one could get that were more noticeable, then those could be the high-ticket items... But if it's me, I charge at least 2M, maybe 4M coins for one. (lol)

ahaha ya, no doubt!

RE: Trading system! - Sora - 11-23-2017

Wow, very well made interface!!!
You did mention you were a designer, but I did not know you were that efficient!

We did speak about this ingame a while ago, Dyna. I think trade would definitely have both its advantages and disadvantages. It is something that would have to be decided for implementation with time, as the game gets more stable in terms of new gamemodes and systems.

RE: Trading system! - Dyna - 11-24-2017

(11-23-2017, 07:55 PM)Sora Wrote: Wow, very well made interface!!!
You did mention you were a designer, but I did not know you were that efficient!

We did speak about this ingame a while ago, Dyna. I think trade would definitely have both its advantages and disadvantages. It is something that would have to be decided for implementation with time, as the game gets more stable in terms of new gamemodes and systems.

haha yes, thank you! and yes we can always chat and brainstorm ideas back and forth as I have alot and have bin creating examples and concepts, posting them here on the forums. so far the trade system has some pros and cons. i will list the current known pros and cons below. And will add more as they  are thought of or mentioned by someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Pros                             |                Cons
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Gives the coins/ items a player based value.     |  - Players scamming other players.
-Allows players who cannot make online            |  -Scripted bots farming coins/powerups to sell for
Purchases able to obtain coins/item other ways. personal profits. ( via PAYPAL )
-Clans/friends can do giveways and prizes.         -Bugs/glitches such as duplication of items/coins.
-Give Agma.io a unique feature over similar        -Real world trading. ( players selling coins to other
games such as Gota.io / Alis.io / Agar.io etc.      | players to profit themself ) 
-Real world trading could introduce more wealth |
in-game  for players, thus allowing new content  |
such as wearables/effects for higher price values.|

Notes: there may be more pro's and con's If you can think of one please mention It! This chart is based off my concept and knowledge.

RE: Trading system! - reehanbest - 05-30-2020

How do you get trading system? give me link

how do you get trading system, give me link

RE: Trading system! - reehanbest - 06-21-2020

i want 1 billion coins $ _ $

RE: Trading system! - Squirrel - 06-21-2020

(06-21-2020, 11:56 AM)reehanbest Wrote: i want 1 billion coins $ _ $

You are more of a hoarder than even I am!!