Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret minion pallet!
So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.
[Image: c032575c6bd49344c9eab257443d5b0e.jpg]
And now, IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO PICK UP THAT ONE. Im looking for a way to get there for a quite a some time but It would always end with a failure.
So what i want to ask is, is this maybe some sort of a bug or is that pallet supposed to be there?
[Image: 1c813e6d30f0f860dd778260270987fd.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, playerstaff
(09-06-2018, 10:00 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.
And now, IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO PICK UP THAT ONE. Im looking for a way to get there for a quite a some time but It would always end with a failure.
So what i want to ask is, is this maybe some sort of a bug or is that pallet supposed to be there?

Hehehe!

It's not a problem, and it's not always there (the minion thing)... but it can be there, and yeah, you can get to it!

There's another... secret about SuperSonic servers that you have not yet discovered, I think!

Try harder, young gwasshoppa! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • playerstaff
(09-06-2018, 12:45 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 10:00 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.

Hehehe!

It's not a problem, and it's not always there (the minion thing)... but it can be there, and yeah, you can get to it!

There's another... secret about SuperSonic servers that you have not yet discovered, I think!

Try harder, young gwasshoppa! Wink

Looks like Ill have to research it more carefully XD
[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Yeah this minion pallet make me feel so bad, I'm sure there is a creepy pasta about a minion who died in atroces suffering and came back to life to take his revenge and kill all agma.io's players.
[Image: 1522090378-pavecesar2.png]

"Un conquérant est un joueur obstiné qui prend le jeu pour un plateau et les autres pour des pions

There's a secret entrance to it somewhere on the map! Wink
Youtuber
1k+ Subscribers

Subscribe

(09-07-2018, 11:37 PM)Pajoli Wrote: There's a secret entrance to it somewhere on the map! Wink

If you mean that second secret room, ITS NOT THAT XD, I already tried to go into secret room and then just go up but it doesnt work lol xc

(09-07-2018, 08:43 PM)7shoes Wrote: Yeah this minion pallet make me feel so bad, I'm sure there is a creepy pasta about a minion who died in atroces suffering and came back to life to take his revenge and kill all agma.io's players.

Yesss, that must be it XD
keep in mind this is secret is only in supersonic!
Youtuber
1k+ Subscribers

Subscribe