Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret minion pallet!
So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.
[Image: c032575c6bd49344c9eab257443d5b0e.jpg]
And now, IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO PICK UP THAT ONE. Im looking for a way to get there for a quite a some time but It would always end with a failure.
So what i want to ask is, is this maybe some sort of a bug or is that pallet supposed to be there?
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, playerstaff
(09-06-2018, 10:00 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.
And now, IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO PICK UP THAT ONE. Im looking for a way to get there for a quite a some time but It would always end with a failure.
So what i want to ask is, is this maybe some sort of a bug or is that pallet supposed to be there?

Hehehe!

It's not a problem, and it's not always there (the minion thing)... but it can be there, and yeah, you can get to it!

There's another... secret about SuperSonic servers that you have not yet discovered, I think!

Try harder, young gwasshoppa! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • playerstaff
(09-06-2018, 12:45 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 10:00 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So if you play on Supersonic servers then u probably already know that u can get free bots by picking up minion pallets that spawn around the map, but something is troubling me. If you go a bit out from the top left edge of the map, u will be able to see one minion pallet.

Hehehe!

It's not a problem, and it's not always there (the minion thing)... but it can be there, and yeah, you can get to it!

There's another... secret about SuperSonic servers that you have not yet discovered, I think!

Try harder, young gwasshoppa! Wink

Looks like Ill have to research it more carefully XD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Yeah this minion pallet make me feel so bad, I'm sure there is a creepy pasta about a minion who died in atroces suffering and came back to life to take his revenge and kill all agma.io's players.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
There's a secret entrance to it somewhere on the map! Wink
Pa-Hoo-lee
(09-07-2018, 11:37 PM)Pajoli Wrote: There's a secret entrance to it somewhere on the map! Wink

If you mean that second secret room, ITS NOT THAT XD, I already tried to go into secret room and then just go up but it doesnt work lol xc

(09-07-2018, 08:43 PM)7shoes Wrote: Yeah this minion pallet make me feel so bad, I'm sure there is a creepy pasta about a minion who died in atroces suffering and came back to life to take his revenge and kill all agma.io's players.

Yesss, that must be it XD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
keep in mind this is secret is only in supersonic!
Pa-Hoo-lee
CAN I GET SOME HINTS xD

So I and @playerstaff were doing some research based on that minion pallet and we came to conclusion that its almost impossible to get that minion pallet
If u want to try to get it then here is some data we got:
  • It has to do nothing with secret rooms
  • It has to do nothing with feeding the portals
  • playerstaff tried to get there by using powerups and portals but it ended with a failure
  • It has nothing to do with staying in portal for some time

Quote:keep in mind this is secret is only in supersonic!

Well yea ik, but well I would not say that its some kind of a big secret cuz I needed less than 3 min to find it when I first time came to supersonic xD

We need more hints
[-] The following 1 user Likes playerstaff's post:
  • FilipCro125
Finally, afteranyonths of research I can say that this minions pallets is just a troll.

You can't take it. You dream die Filip.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
(10-21-2018, 08:22 PM)7shoes Wrote: Finally, afteranyonths of research I can say that this minions pallets is just a troll.

You can't take it. You dream die Filip.

xc well I also thought so BUT that I have one idea  ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)