Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[no glow] requiting
Thanks cool story. just asking how old are you squirel

Do you like my profile picture?
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

(09-15-2016, 07:11 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: Yeet im sorry for the old signature  your not so bad of a leader i was just pissed off about you not allowing me to stay in the clan becuase i was in the clan before and now im not. Thanks squirrel for liking my new signature i actually made it

now i feel so stupid for typing requiting i probably was typing so fast with out knowing i did a q instead of a g.

#peoplemakedumbmistakes

(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)YEET Wrote: Okay now I'm pissed for sure. Your clan is a complete rip off. Not only that, it's set up just like NL. Same roles, same discord colors, you're even trying to steal my members and co leaders. I'm trying to stay nice here but you're a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but i'm almost certain that you're not even a teenager yet. UK, i'm all for you making your own clan, but for heavens sake, make it original. Don't steal ideas from other people. Heck, don't steal members. I don't care if you've been on AGF since the beginning of time. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.

OK ONE I  MADE THIS CLAN. TWO I ONLY HAVE KARLA AND 101 BECAUSE I NEEDED HELP. THREE I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR MEMBERS THEY CAME TO MY CLAN ITS THERE CHOICE. AND YEET I'M NOT STEALING " YOUR" RULES/ROLES. THERE NOT EVEN YOUR RULES THIS ISN'T "YOUR" CLAN ITS 101's YOUR ONLY LEADER BECAUSE 101 CARES MORE ABOUT SCHOOL THEN NL.

(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)YEET Wrote: Okay now I'm pissed for sure. Your clan is a complete rip off. Not only that, it's set up just like NL. Same roles, same discord colors, you're even trying to steal my members and co leaders. I'm trying to stay nice here but you're a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but i'm almost certain that you're not even a teenager yet. UK, i'm all for you making your own clan, but for heavens sake, make it original. Don't steal ideas from other people. Heck, don't steal members. I don't care if you've been on AGF since the beginning of time. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.

YES I'M 13 AND I'M IN EIGHTH GRADE AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED AND STRESSING OUT ABOUT SCHOOL THAT I'M BLOWING MY CIRCUITS. I WAS BORN IN 2003 WHICH IS TRUE, AND I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY, USA ALSO TRUE.  IM NOT STEALING. IM NOT USING THE SAME ROLES. I AM NOT A JERK NOR WILL I EVER BE. YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT BUT RIGHT THERE YOU JUST BEING A STALKER. ONE HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I STOLE YOUR MEMBERS AND CO LEADERS? WHICH I DIDN'T DO.( I DIDNT GIVE OTHER CLAN MEMBERS PERMISSION TO COME AND JOIN MY CLAN) I THOUGHT THERE WAS A THING WHERE YOU CAN BE IN 1 CLAN. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILAR? ALL I DID WAS TAKE MY IDEAS AND MAKE THEM COME TRUE. WHAT YOU DID WAS PLAIN STALKING MY CLAN.
Unfortunately this is why I can't talk to people like you. It's easy for me to get frustrated. You are still very young and your maturity level is very low. I'm not saying that you stole our soles but come on... I wen't into your discord (Which is a public discord, therefore not "stalking") and did some looking around. Karla and 101 never agreed to be your Co Leaders. Also how are you in eighth grade when you're only 13? I can't imagine you skipping any grades with the grammar you show. I'm honestly not going to give you any more of my attention and effort because that's all you want from me. The thing about people like you, they never want to be wrong. You're wrong and you know you're wrong but you're going to continue to fight me and make useless points that make no sense.

I'm just going to keep these here for safe keeping Wink :

[Image: ey_J1cmwi_Oi_Jod_HRwczov_L2_Rpc2_Nvcm_Qu...ORy_J9.jpg]

[Image: a217f1e33a699a0db5d49d60c0991248.png]

Thanks,

- YEET
[Image: YEET.png]
I said " would you like to join my clan I NEED HELP" YES YEET I AM WRONG For "fake" stealing your members i wanted Karla to join because i like her she is very helpful and is helping me make my clan popular and help me with clan stuff... IF that is wrong then just say it, because right now its not. I'm sorry for the fake testing thing. that was my fault for doing that. But it doesn't mean you hurt someones feelings by saying they are a horrible agario player. I'm not addicted to agar.io maybe you are but im not. I reither be a kid and goof off then be a strict leader. Im trying to be nice but you keeping denying it

(09-16-2016, 12:08 AM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I said " would you like to join my clan I NEED HELP" YES YEET I AM WRONG For "fake" stealing your members i wanted Karla to join because i like her she is very helpful and is helping me make my clan popular and help me with clan stuff... IF that is wrong then just say it, because right now its not. I'm sorry for the fake testing thing.  that was my fault for doing that. But it doesn't mean you hurt someones feelings by saying they are a horrible agario player. I'm not addicted to agar.io maybe you are but im not. I reither be a kid and goof off then be a strict leader. Im trying to be nice but you keeping denying it
Okay hold up hold up. We're talking about feelings now? Do you not have eyes?

[Image: a217f1e33a699a0db5d49d60c0991248.png]

You obviously are a strict leader hence this:

[Image: ey_J1cmwi_Oi_Jod_HRwczov_L2_Rpc2_Nvcm_Qu...5nb29n.jpg]

That does not look like goofing off to me...

I'm trying to be nice but you're making that very hard :iOS10LaughingFaceWithTears:

Also, i'm not addicted to agario lol. I have a lot more important things I do in my life.
im trying to make my clan a TRUE clan. Also stop with this. BTW is karla giving these to you??? or did you sneak join

sorry yeet for the fake testing thing im sorry for taking some of your members. Im just trying to make my clan look good. But i guess i tried

(09-16-2016, 12:24 AM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: im trying to make my clan a TRUE clan. Also stop with this. BTW is karla giving these to you??? or did you sneak join

sorry yeet for the fake testing thing im sorry for taking some of your members. Im just trying to make my clan look good. But i guess i tried
It's NL. We have our ways. Just... watch out. You never know who's "real"  Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Madison Beer
(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)YEET Wrote: I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.

100% legit

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cen's post:
  • Madison Beer, YEET
So friends Yeet

Me i want please
Ansecond99 do you want to join the clan
and do you have discord????

(09-13-2016, 11:06 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I am the leader of [no glow] we are looking for players to join our clan. We are a devoted clan to work hard and help other clans. I am new to the clan world am i am looking for clan mates that are good and are loyal to this clan plz join and have fun

discord clan chat https://discord.gg/mBR7MPn

mind if i join your clan? im tired of the squeakersquad clan im in atm and im up to join new clans
Atom Clan Leader-_-_-_.....

(09-26-2016, 12:48 AM)Atom Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 11:06 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I am the leader of [no glow] we are looking for players to join our clan. We are a devoted clan to work hard and help other clans. I am new to the clan world am i am looking for clan mates that are good and are loyal to this clan plz join and have fun

discord clan chat https://discord.gg/mBR7MPn

mind if i join your clan? im tired of the squeakersquad clan im in atm and im up to join new clans

Yeah sure npl here is the discord link https://discord.gg/6FFBanY