Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[no glow] requiting
    I am the leader of [no glow] we are looking for players to join our clan. We are a devoted clan to work hard and help other clans. I am new to the clan world am i am looking for clan mates that are good and are loyal to this clan plz join and have fun

discord clan chat      https://discord.gg/mBR7MPn
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Beer's post:
  • ✨101✨
Nice! Good luck finding some members. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Madison Beer
Your at the right place, this community is full of skilled players!
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(09-13-2016, 11:06 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I am the leader of [no glow] we are looking for players to join our clan. We are a devoted clan to work hard and help other clans. I am new to the clan world am i am looking for clan mates that are good and are loyal to this clan plz join and have fun

discord clan chat https://discord.gg/mBR7MPn

Seriously?

I would not join a clan, where the leader uses his sig to swear at someone.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Konoha , Relax , Voakie , YEET
Just a question.

Wtf is up with these clans that are named "no"? No offence (not making puns) but it's so weird. @.@
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Apix , YEET
I thought of this name and IDK why other clans are using no i just like this name

and squirrel im making a point yeet is the worest leader on the plant im mean he is so bad [no life] is not gonna survive as a clan but if they change leaders and the leader is nice and is respectful to 101 rules then yes they arent that bad but if yeet doesnt leave there gonna become bad

(09-13-2016, 11:56 PM)Apix Wrote: Nice! Good luck finding some members. Big Grin

Thanks for the support

(09-13-2016, 11:06 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I am the leader of [no glow] we are looking for players to join our clan. We are a devoted clan to work hard and help other clans. I am new to the clan world am i am looking for clan mates that are good and are loyal to this clan plz join and have fun

discord clan chat https://discord.gg/mBR7MPn

you got my avatar on your sig Big Grin

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Madison Beer
Good luck with the development of your clan.
(09-14-2016, 07:44 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I thought of this name and IDK why other clans are using no i just like this name

and squirrel im making a point yeet is the worest leader on the plant im mean he is so bad [no life] is not gonna survive as a clan but if they change leaders and the leader is nice and is respectful to 101 rules then yes they arent that bad but if yeet doesnt leave there gonna become bad

(09-13-2016, 11:56 PM)Apix Wrote: Nice! Good luck finding some members. Big Grin

Thanks for the support

So... because you think Yeet is a poor leader, you're going to cuss at him in a sig, and think that people will just be able to discern why you want to cuss at him.

You should change your sig to your opinion, in that case.

PS: I would have never read your 'reply' because it's not a reply. Those 'Reply' buttons are there for a good reason. Use 'em! Wink

I'm glad I yammered at you, because now I know the source of the dissent. But please, do the honourable thing, and get rid of the swearing. It doesn't tell anyone a thing. This 'reply' of yours, was far better.
Fight the Good Fight
(09-14-2016, 07:44 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I thought of this name and IDK why other clans are using no i just like this name

Let's get some things straightened out yet again. So you came to NL demanding to join without being tested because you were a member months ago. You also went behind my back to karla and asked her to fake test you so you didn't have to actually try.

Quoting myself from the NL thread:

"Lets get some things straight. Apparently you were in NL when 101 was leader. When I joined NL about four months ago, 101 was leader and you were no where to be seen. I guess you were kicked for inactivity. Now, you join our clan demanding to be made a member because you were months ago. You also said you didn't need to be tested. You went as far as to PM Karla to tell her to fake test you and then tell me to let you in. Pretty scummy if you ask me. I tested you and you were actually awful. I see why you didn't want to be tested. Also side note, I'm a guy. Also another side note, calling me Donald Trump is actually a compliment and if you think Hillary is better than you should do some research because by the looks of your grammar, you're about five years old."

I don't see what I did wrong. All I can assume is that you're angry at me for not letting you back in even though I had probable cause not to.

Your clan name also just seems like a rip off of "No Life". I'm assuming you're trying to make a clan to replace NL because you're aggravated with me. 

Going back on what Squirrel said, looking at how you behave, I don't think anyone would want you to be their leader.
[Image: YEET.png]
rip fuck yeet signature Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • YEET
Okay now I'm pissed for sure. Your clan is a complete rip off. Not only that, it's set up just like NL. Same roles, same discord colors, you're even trying to steal my members and co leaders. I'm trying to stay nice here but you're a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but i'm almost certain that you're not even a teenager yet. UK, i'm all for you making your own clan, but for heavens sake, make it original. Don't steal ideas from other people. Heck, don't steal members. I don't care if you've been on AGF since the beginning of time. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Konoha
(09-14-2016, 10:33 PM)YEET Wrote: Let's get some things straightened out yet again. So you came to NL demanding to join without being tested because you were a member months ago. You also went behind my back to karla and asked her to fake test you so you didn't have to actually try.

Quoting myself from the NL thread: ~snipped~

I don't see what I did wrong. All I can assume is that you're angry at me for not letting you back in even though I had probable cause not to.

Your clan name also just seems like a rip off of "No Life". I'm assuming you're trying to make a clan to replace NL because you're aggravated with me. 

Going back on what Squirrel said, looking at how you behave, I don't think anyone would want you to be their leader.

First, @TWTDeath2, thanks for changing your sig. It looks much better now. Creative, even!

Hopefully you and Yeet can talk (PM's are easy to use), and clear up whatever went on there. It would be nice if there was a happy conclusion to this where everyone understands each other, and gets along. Big Grin

And Yeet, sure I said that... but the mind is a wonderful thing. It can analyse whats going on around it, and both react and modify it's approach with respect to a continuing goal, or a new one!

People have the ability to, and can change, when they decide to.

So hopefully, one of you guys get the ball rolling there. Back in my lair, I have a small cache of peace nuts (uhnn, ahhn, no, they aren't leftover relics from the 70's and the people's inability to deal with reality, thus seeking a need to use chemical stimulation to enter a nonreality!)

~takes a step back~

Whoah. Okay, now it's me that sounds like he's on something. No, not true, no way! ~quickly restashes those nuts~

I just think that if we try to see things from other people's point of view (you've certainly let him see why you decided what you did, for example), that we start understanding people more, which then leads to getting along more, and that in turn, could lead to having more fun.

I doubt the clan name was any real attempt on his part to be a take-off or anything. If it were me, and I were angry at a clan, and wanted to jab at it by making my own, I'd maybe have tried [No Laff] instead. ~grin~

Anyways, with the Sig changed, I also want to wish TWT good luck with his clan venture, if that's what he wants to do. In the end, the game is meant for fun, even if it's a fun type of conflict -- the conflict is not meant to boil over from the game into how we interact.

Sometimes a bit of reflection is needed to remind ourselves what's important in life.

(And a clan called 'No Life' should have extra reasons to do that! ~teeeasse Yeet~!)

(09-14-2016, 11:05 PM)Cen Wrote: rip fuck yeet signature Sad

Now if only you weren't indicating that you were sad to see it go.

Not helping!!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , Madison Beer
Yeet im sorry for the old signature your not so bad of a leader i was just pissed off about you not allowing me to stay in the clan becuase i was in the clan before and now im not. Thanks squirrel for liking my new signature i actually made it

now i feel so stupid for typing requiting i probably was typing so fast with out knowing i did a q instead of a g.

#peoplemakedumbmistakes

(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)YEET Wrote: Okay now I'm pissed for sure. Your clan is a complete rip off. Not only that, it's set up just like NL. Same roles, same discord colors, you're even trying to steal my members and co leaders. I'm trying to stay nice here but you're a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but i'm almost certain that you're not even a teenager yet. UK, i'm all for you making your own clan, but for heavens sake, make it original. Don't steal ideas from other people. Heck, don't steal members. I don't care if you've been on AGF since the beginning of time. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.

OK ONE I  MADE THIS CLAN. TWO I ONLY HAVE KARLA AND 101 BECAUSE I NEEDED HELP. THREE I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR MEMBERS THEY CAME TO MY CLAN ITS THERE CHOICE. AND YEET I'M NOT STEALING " YOUR" RULES/ROLES. THERE NOT EVEN YOUR RULES THIS ISN'T "YOUR" CLAN ITS 101's YOUR ONLY LEADER BECAUSE 101 CARES MORE ABOUT SCHOOL THEN NL.

(09-15-2016, 12:54 AM)YEET Wrote: Okay now I'm pissed for sure. Your clan is a complete rip off. Not only that, it's set up just like NL. Same roles, same discord colors, you're even trying to steal my members and co leaders. I'm trying to stay nice here but you're a complete jerk. I would use a stronger word but i'm almost certain that you're not even a teenager yet. UK, i'm all for you making your own clan, but for heavens sake, make it original. Don't steal ideas from other people. Heck, don't steal members. I don't care if you've been on AGF since the beginning of time. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be less negative lately but it's really hard because of the people that surround me.

YES I'M 13 AND I'M IN EIGHTH GRADE AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED AND STRESSING OUT ABOUT SCHOOL THAT I'M BLOWING MY CIRCUITS. I WAS BORN IN 2003 WHICH IS TRUE, AND I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY, USA ALSO TRUE.  IM NOT STEALING. IM NOT USING THE SAME ROLES. I AM NOT A JERK NOR WILL I EVER BE. YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT BUT RIGHT THERE YOU JUST BEING A STALKER. ONE HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I STOLE YOUR MEMBERS AND CO LEADERS? WHICH I DIDN'T DO.( I DIDNT GIVE OTHER CLAN MEMBERS PERMISSION TO COME AND JOIN MY CLAN) I THOUGHT THERE WAS A THING WHERE YOU CAN BE IN 1 CLAN. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILAR? ALL I DID WAS TAKE MY IDEAS AND MAKE THEM COME TRUE. WHAT YOU DID WAS PLAIN STALKING MY CLAN.

(09-15-2016, 07:11 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: Yeet im sorry for the old signature  your not so bad of a leader i was just pissed off about you not allowing me to stay in the clan becuase i was in the clan before and now im not. Thanks squirrel for liking my new signature i actually made it

now i feel so stupid for typing requiting i probably was typing so fast with out knowing i did a q instead of a g.

#peoplemakedumbmistakes

lol... it's cool. You were probably fairly emotional at the time...... that can make us do things we wouldn't normally. We all knew you were going for 'recruiting', so it's all good. Wink

~reminisces with a long story that is pertinent... skip to near the bottom if you don't have time, lol~

Once upon a time, I was the 'Supervisor' of a group of 20-odd techies for an ISP. We had this one very odd website customer, who had a domain, and was trying to promote a little-heard of band. She had a form on her page, for anyone who would like this band to perform for them.

She would constantly call and ask questions. Often, they were questions we'd answered 5 and 10 times over. I figured that her 'business' was actually costing the company money. But a part of me had to give her credit for trying so hard at something she clearly was not good at.

So one day, doesn't one of these employees go and get so annoyed, that he fills out the form, requesting the band come play for some fake event.... And she got all excited, told the band. Meanwhile the rest of my staff were busy posting their own contributions. I think that, before I got the 'supervisors' call of an unhappy customer, that no fewer than 10 of my staff had become involved.

That call from her, was the singly worst phone call of my life (that I can remember). It brought me in to work on a weekend, where I spent several hours answering her questions, apologizing for my staff, promising it would not happen again, and so on.

As soon as that call was over. I slammed my fist onto my desk so hard..... I couldn't look at any of them. I stormed out and went home. I started formulating an e-mail. On Monday, after 3 or 4 "revisions" it was still completely full of me swearing at them, as a group. On Monday morning, it was still so bad, I couldn't go in to work. I thought that if I did, I'd fire all of those, and then I'd have an even larger problem.

Finally, that night I'd calmed down enough, and wrote one that started with a single line of screaming...

"DID YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT THERE WOULDN'T BE A LOG?!"

And it only swore one time.

But my point being... I knew I had to step away and cool down, before I did something that I would likely regret.

Anger makes us say and do things in that moment that reflects the anger we feel. It's human. But it's also somewhat ugly. (Especially what we choose to say as a response.)
Even if you had the right to be angry, in the end, it's all just... ugly.
Fight the Good Fight