Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Does Your Name Mean?
(06-01-2016, 11:06 AM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I don't exactly know what how i came up with this name.
But anyways I believe that the story is goes like this:
I was playing a random game and I needed a name.
I thought by myself "mhhhh" don't know what my name could be.
Then I thought of "Something funny" (forgot that name), so I went looking (again) for a "funny" name.
Then I thought of something someone said to me in Dutch: "fuck you homo, zuig aan mijn "grote" lul!!"
I made that guy a kind of upset but he said:  "suck my big dick". This gave me a kind of inspiration to make a name of this
and like this i found my name and brought it into existence.
Greetings Suck.

Wow, such inspiring story Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(06-01-2016, 02:58 PM)s1104874 Wrote: ~various Squirrelpretations removed~

hahahaha lol squirrel I think I will leave the replying to you!

Hey, I'm gonna have fun here! Big Grin And if my having fun, causes others to have fun, then I figure there'll be more gift-nuts in my future! Big Grin

But please! I am only a short, furry rodent, who really is more than half fur, and weighs about the same as 4 small birds combined. So don't make me do all the heavy-lifting! You have a great mind, and I'm sure you'll have lots to add! Smile

If you're worried about "retribution", just tell them that @Squirrel made ya do it!

(06-01-2016, 11:06 AM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: I don't exactly know what how i came up with this name.
But anyways I believe that the story is goes like this:
I was playing a random game and I needed a name.
I thought by myself "mhhhh" don't know what my name could be.
Then I thought of "Something funny" (forgot that name), so I went looking (again) for a "funny" name.
Then I thought of something someone said to me in Dutch: "fuck you homo, zuig aan mijn "grote" lul!!"
I made that guy a kind of upset but he said:  "suck my big dick". This gave me a kind of inspiration to make a name of this
and like this i found my name and brought it into existence.
Greetings Suck.

This is a cool story... Now don't laugh, but the whole time I was reading your song-and-name-dance, I could hear that 80's tune "One Thing Leads To Another" song playing in my head. I think it was the 80's. ~shrug~

Ohhh, gahhhh!! Someone get it out, get it ouuuuuttt!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I've used this name literally everywhere, except youtube, where appearantly whatnoww2 was the only one available or something.
I guess it means what now?...
I use XC because it stands for Cross Country. And I am a huge runner and I love running! So that is why
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
I named my name this because I found a really good song on a youtube repeat site, called 'Faded'. There was a line in the song that sung as 'I'm faded.' I then called myself that, a few months ago, I was called 'Doge'. Yes I love doges. I have a pet doge too.

I also made a skin called 'Faded', check it out! <3
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)