Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
What Does Your Name Mean? - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What Does Your Name Mean? (/showthread.php?tid=3451)

Pages: 1 2

What Does Your Name Mean? - s1104874 - 05-31-2016

ok everyone has a screen name here on agf and im sure most of you have a reason for putting them down so why not mention what your screen name means to you below unless it associates with something nasty then I really wouldn't want to know lol

ok ill start

my screen name has to do with a username from elementary school for logging into computers and it never left my memory

now its your turn

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - ŴяᗩŦℍ70 - 05-31-2016

Everyone will feel my wrath ( and LKD70 came up with it Tongue )

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Squirrel - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 02:26 AM)s1104874 Wrote: ok everyone has a screen name here on agf and im sure most of you have a reason for putting them down so why not mention what your screen name means to you below unless it associates with something nasty then I really wouldn't want to know lol

ok ill start

my screen name has to do with a username from elementary school for logging into computers and it never left my memory

I like your idea for a thread. In most cases, I think the name you pick can say quite a bit about you. So it seems you have a good memory too. But something interesting about the brain. What you really want to remember, you find a way. Even if it looks random.

I chose my name, because I'm mostly looking for fun, and I think the squirrel is one of the more 'fun' animals. I don't want to be fed, I want to scrounge for myself. But also, I enjoy helping out a cause -- which is why I play Teams. There's roles for all sizes. But indeed, I have been known to 'squirrel away' resources. I don't mind being a small-fast guy in the game.

So I guess the name is quite game-specific. But in a way, I think it fits my personality as well. I never see myself as a conqueror, but if the opportunity presents itself.... Big Grin

I hope to see everyone post something here, almost like a second introduction!

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - ℱIRE - 05-31-2016

So, I started using random names and eventually I had this Fire-name when I made an account on this forum. (Because I was too lazy, I copied my AGF name to be my username Tongue )

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - V1tal - 05-31-2016

My name doesn't mean anything ;P

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Squirrel - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 06:50 AM)V1tal Wrote: My name doesn't mean anything ;P

Well.... that was 'vital' information!

Sheesh. Try again. Make something up, if you have to!

So that your name doesn't just have to be a sarcastic blip! Wink

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Voakie - 05-31-2016

Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

Dadaaa

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Mikasa - 05-31-2016

My name?

Mikasa is my favourite anime character from AoT (Attack on Titan) and she's more than perfect. Heart

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - V1tal - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 04:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 06:50 AM)V1tal Wrote: My name doesn't mean anything ;P

Well.... that was 'vital' information!

Sheesh. Try again. Make something up, if you have to!

So that your name doesn't just have to be a sarcastic blip! Wink

Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

I couldn't find a name for hearthstone, so i used random name generator for games, it gave me the name: Vitali, I dont like i's, so i changed the I to 1 and i deleted the other i. That's it Tongue

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Robin - 05-31-2016

My name means a lot of things n different languages. I'm sure you guys know most of it.

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Falysidia - 05-31-2016

My IGN/username comes from my dad
1)He used to call me ''Emily'' instead of ''Emilia''
My forum name comes from my creativity
2)Because I wanted a new name, I just created ''Falys'' then, I dreamed about a name, and I pronounced it ''Falysid'' then I just added the ''ia'' from my name.
(2 names. 2 stories Kappa)

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - blueblindcat ❤ - 05-31-2016

Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - Squirrel - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 05:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

I couldn't find a name for hearthstone, so i used random name generator for games, it gave me the name: Vitali, I dont like i's, so i changed the I to 1 and i deleted the other i. That's it Tongue

Well, when you put it like that, I guess your name really doesn't mean that much. Sorry, I can see why you said what you said in the first place now...

LOL

I guess it's not that uncommon. I remember being pressured to take part in a RPG, and I had to come up with a name fast. Not having a random name generator, I just used my mind (the messed-up organ that it is), and it spat out 'Zhoetar'. What did it mean? Absolutely nuttin'! lol

(05-31-2016, 07:25 PM)blueblindcat ❤ Wrote: Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.

~Squirrel's hackles raise & lets out scared screech~

A cat!!!!

~scurries up a tree and squints to observe the feline from a safe distance~

Are you really blue? (lol) I saw a gal today with blue-grey hair... it was pretty cool.

And I can understand the 'blind' thing. Us-squirrels get that problem too.

(05-31-2016, 06:28 PM)Falysidia Wrote: My IGN/username comes from my dad
2)Because I wanted a new name, I just created ''Falys'' then, I dreamed about a name, and I pronounced it ''Falysid'' then I just added the ''ia'' from my name.

I like your name a lot. It rolls off the tongue in a melodic way. Your creativity is serving you well! (Which we already knew, with your graphic editting work), all at a still tender age! I hope there are great things in your future! Big Grin

(05-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Voakie Wrote: Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

That all sounds very logical, which I've come to expect from you.

But now tell us why the goat is smoking, and why is there a 2nd one stuck in 'is ear?

~flicks his tail merrily & thinks a 'logical explanation' for that will not be forthcoming~

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - deleted_Agrendallan - 06-01-2016

I don't exactly know what how i came up with this name.
But anyways I believe that the story is goes like this:
I was playing a random game and I needed a name.
I thought by myself "mhhhh" don't know what my name could be.
Then I thought of "Something funny" (forgot that name), so I went looking (again) for a "funny" name.
Then I thought of something someone said to me in Dutch: "fuck you homo, zuig aan mijn "grote" lul!!"
I made that guy a kind of upset but he said: "suck my big dick". This gave me a kind of inspiration to make a name of this
and like this i found my name and brought it into existence.
Greetings Suck.

RE: What Does Your Name Mean? - s1104874 - 06-01-2016

Squirrel
(05-31-2016, 05:56 PM)V1tal Wrote: Ah i 'remember' how i got my name Kappa

Well, when you put it like that, I guess your name really doesn't mean that much. Sorry, I can see why you said what you said in the first place now...

LOL

I guess it's not that uncommon. I remember being pressured to take part in a RPG, and I had to come up with a name fast. Not having a random name generator, I just used my mind (the messed-up organ that it is), and it spat out 'Zhoetar'. What did it mean? Absolutely nuttin'! lol

(05-31-2016, 07:25 PM)blueblindcat ❤ Wrote: Im blue. And blind. And basically a cat. Thats why.

~Squirrel's hackles raise & lets out scared screech~

A cat!!!!

~scurries up a tree and squints to observe the feline from a safe distance~

Are you really blue? (lol)  I saw a gal today with blue-grey hair... it was pretty cool.

And I can understand the 'blind' thing. Us-squirrels get that problem too.

(05-31-2016, 06:28 PM)Falysidia Wrote: My IGN/username comes from my dad

I like your name a lot. It rolls off the tongue in a melodic way. Your creativity is serving you well! (Which we already knew, with your graphic editting work), all at a still tender age! I hope there are great things in your future! Big Grin

(05-31-2016, 05:51 PM)Voakie Wrote: Back in the days I used to play with this very popular agar.io mod (forgot the name) and I was searching for a skin... there I found a goat skin, with the name voat. (It's a forum, google it). When I registered on reddit tho, the name was ofc take. And I randomly thought of a wooky. voat + wooky = voakie

That all sounds very logical, which I've come to expect from you.

But now tell us why the goat is smoking, and why is there a 2nd one stuck in 'is ear?

~flicks his tail merrily & thinks a 'logical explanation' for that will not be forthcoming~

hahahaha lol squirrel I think I will leave the replying to you!