Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorials for Newbies
(03-22-2017, 12:50 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:07 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I think it would be most suitable in Announcements, if you could pin it that would be great.

Well I'm the one pinning Tongue
Pinned it in general discussion. Announcements is: "Read news about Agario Forum's community and announcements". This is not an announcement. It's more of a guide. You posted your older guides in the guide section, (good btw), and your newer ones are for some reason here. I won't move them because it doesn't really matter, but I won't pin anything in announcements that isn't relevant to everybody.

Edit: Sorry sora for mentioning you uselessly again, forgot to snip the quote
Thanks for pinning it Heart , I noticed a few threads have been removed from the top of general discussion. Also your thread How: to feedback is pinned, I could also argue it's more of a guide as well Tongue

(03-22-2017, 02:14 PM)Conquest Wrote: How to make an alt account?

Lmao
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(03-22-2017, 04:22 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:07 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I think it would be most suitable in Announcements, if you could pin it that would be great.

Pinned it in general discussion. Announcements is: "Read news about Agario Forum's community and announcements". This is not an announcement. It's more of a guide. You posted your older guides in the guide section, (good btw), and your newer ones are for some reason here. I won't move them because it doesn't really matter, but I won't pin anything in announcements that isn't relevant to everybody.

Thanks for pinning it Heart , I noticed a few threads have been removed from the top of general discussion. Also your thread How: to feedback is pinned, I could also argue it's more of a guide as well Tongue

But it's pinned in general discussion lol
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Relax , ✨101✨
(03-22-2017, 04:24 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:22 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

But it's pinned in general discussion lol
Oh......my eyes don't work I mixed up 'General Discussion' with 'Announcements' XD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
thanks, maybe we could edit the help templates and add them then add the link to the header
[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

nOT NEW But thx This helps
Never give up if something doesnt go right TRY AND TRY AGAIN until you make it right

And Dont let anybody stop you!

⦕RAP⦖ Clan Discord link https://discord.gg/HYEbUwW
oh these can be useful for alot of people! great job, I like it too.
[Image: ikPGhcz.png]
Thanks to @EqAtOmBe for this Sig!
This is a really nice thread!
(11-18-2017, 07:12 AM)Dyna Wrote: oh these can be useful for alot of people! great job, I like it too.

Yes agreed
(10-23-2018, 11:58 AM)Mickey Wrote: Different to add there. dollar domain names is giving one dollar hosting service.

What do you exactly mean, Mickey?
can't beleive i just saw this
Thx a lot dawg
lmao
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.