Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest agar related pet peeve?
Generally when I say "Can you not" in AGF chat, it's because someone is either on top of me annoying me, or they're just sitting there popping me repeatedly (not even trying to get mass, just popping for the hell of it).
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
Second pet peeve. It's always some what laggy so my splits are timed a bit different. Then just as I split to nab  a cell the  lag stops and half my mass takes off like it's on steroids and slams into the first larger obstacle, usually a bigger cell : /

(03-20-2017, 08:53 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 08:51 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Getting 1 shot virused when you are on top of a cell with a similar amount of mass. Not only does this waste mass, lets say you are 19k and the other cell is also 19k, it's just a dumb way to die lol.

You could always press E ;D

Pls no ban

chuckles
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • QueenHeather
For me the worst is, when I am fighting (solo) since 5 minutes with someone, and I am at that point I know I will eat this player AND someone (not her/his team-partner) decides to help her/him with extra mass, so that now he can try to eat me  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Sugar, ™ Chronic
(03-21-2017, 12:00 AM)Supergirl Wrote: For me the worst is, when I am fighting (solo) since 5 minutes with someone, and I am at that point I know I will eat this player AND someone (not her/his team-partner) decides to help her/him with extra mass, so that now he can try to eat me  Exclamation

Wink

Yessss I hate that! Or when you're fighting someone solo for 5 minutes and all of a sudden they start throwing mass at everyone trying to team with 5 people around them.  So they all help, you get eaten, then the person that ate you turns around and eats everyone that just helped them.

(03-20-2017, 11:26 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Second pet peeve. It's always some what laggy so my splits are timed a bit different. Then just as I split to nab  a cell the  lag stops and half my mass takes off like it's on steroids and slams into the first larger obstacle, usually a bigger cell : /
 Happens wayyyy too often

(03-20-2017, 10:12 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 07:50 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: What do you hate most in any version of agar? What's the #1 thing that players do to annoy you? What triggers you to the point of wanting to throw your PC out the window?

My biggest pet peeve is when you're literally the exact same size as some random, but they decide to go around staying on top of you for as long as it takes for one of you to get popped or both of you to get eaten by someone much bigger. In most cases, even if it's 10k mass (AGF), I'll just press space a million times out of annoyance and go take a break.

Of course, many more things annoy me, but this one does the most.  Dodgy

ugh that pisses me off so much.  Dodgy
I hate it when other players do that.

I dunno what's wrong with youse!

I love being chased by a persistent idiot who's exactly my size!

I just keep snapping up bits of food, and then suddenly stop..... ~lets out a belch~

Ooops, buh-byyyyyeee!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Another pet peeve:
Q.
That is all.

[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
(04-05-2017, 04:55 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Another pet peeve:
Q.
That is all.

Lol... what... the guy who is going to ask a question, and then forgets to actually ask it??

As a guy who answers the phone as primary job description, and you never know what sort of question is coming your way.... I say that you should enjoy the moment! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
i h8 when someone 24 splits u in mobile and is teaming i also h8 that in mobile literally everyone on the the leaderboard is some team teaming dumbass with NTP clan in their name like fuck offfff why u 24 spliting for 200 mass asshole
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phenomenal's post:
  • Sugar
(04-05-2017, 04:59 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 04:55 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Another pet peeve:
Q.
That is all.

Lol... what... the guy who is going to ask a question, and then forgets to actually ask it??

As a guy who answers the phone as primary job description, and you never know what sort of question is coming your way.... I say that you should enjoy the moment! Wink

Q was kinda like the old E... it used to be a person could hold down Q and you would re-form faster. This was the #1 secret weapon of the top players for a few months, but ended when the E got added and Q no longer worked.
Now Q is turbo feed if you have the extension added to chrome or firefox, and with it you can farm in the secret room, or self feed to reform faster when your split. 
So regardless of the Q era, it's always been an annoyance to good honest players.
My #1 pet peeve always has and always will be splitrun teams.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel , Sugar
(04-05-2017, 11:03 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: Q was kinda like the old E... it used to be a person could hold down Q and you would re-form faster. This was the #1 secret weapon of the top players for a few months, but ended when the E got added and Q no longer worked.
Now Q is turbo feed if you have the extension added to chrome or firefox, and with it you can farm in the secret room, or self feed to reform faster when your split. 
So regardless of the Q era, it's always been an annoyance to good honest players.
My #1 pet peeve always has and always will be splitrun teams.

Hmmmm.... What does it mean if you never knew that the 'q' existed?!

Probably nuttin' good.

OK, nuttin' 2 C here!
Fight the Good Fight
Fakes. So many fakes.

[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Sugar
(06-17-2017, 04:08 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Fakes. So many fakes.

If people are playing with your name... I kind of see that as a compliment. (lol)

Although, with your name, I would think that would get them hit-on, blah-blah, and that wouldn;t work out well for them (unless they were also female and lonely, lol).

Generally, only the better players get fakes. Smile

If they try to engage in fake conversation... it's too hard to really have a conversation in mid-game anyhow... and generally, the people you like to talk to, you know the way they are, and what they say... so probably you figure it out. And if it's in question, Alt_tab to the Discord window you probably have open, and you ask, "Hey, is that you talking to me?"... Job done. ~grin~

And then there's the people who are trying to team... and there's fakes, so for a bit you don't know who your partner actually is.

I basically never team, so I just find that funny... but I'd never do it to someone myself. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
I don't like when you on left or right side of map and the camper come spawn on you... like really?!  Dodgy it hurts when you are doing good in game
[Image: The_Bar_Ke.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheBarKe's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
(06-18-2017, 03:08 AM)TheBarKe Wrote: I don't like when you on left or right side of map and the camper come spawn on you... like really?!  Dodgy it hurts when you are doing good in game

Do you mean those times that you're hanging out in the top-left corner, trying to say something to someone in safety, and then... **WHAM** yer dead.

(lol)

I wouldn't stay in the top-left corner...

Most of the time, you'll get 3-4K sized guys popping out of there every 5 mins.... and when they aren't, it's just cause there's a camper trying to get bigger than that.... which is hard with the formula (you lose score faster in that room). And there's only one way that camper can stop being a wuss. Wink

(And only one situation is worse... when the camper is friends with the #1 & #2 team that is currently dominating the server, lol).

In the end, it's all just a game, and I never care.

Life tries to get us to care about so many things... some of 'em, we need tp laugh off, and I see all games as a great opportunity to do that.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sugar, TheBarKe
@QueenHeather

OMG.... All of these on the list annoys me. What does that say about me? LOL

The only faker I like is Nick! [Image: smile.png] 

The trigger happy virus popper but doesn't do it for the mass is just gonna make you rage quit. Being popped for a reason is good but being popped just cause specially when you are in a fight with someone....sigh. Makes me want to get coffee.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel