Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Biggest agar related pet peeve? - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Biggest agar related pet peeve? (/showthread.php?tid=16620)

Pages: 1 2 3

Biggest agar related pet peeve? - QueenHeather - 03-20-2017

What do you hate most in any version of agar? What's the #1 thing that players do to annoy you? What triggers you to the point of wanting to throw your PC out the window?

My biggest pet peeve is when you're literally the exact same size as some random, but they decide to go around staying on top of you for as long as it takes for one of you to get popped or both of you to get eaten by someone much bigger. In most cases, even if it's 10k mass (AGF), I'll just press space a million times out of annoyance and go take a break.

Of course, many more things annoy me, but this one does the most.  Dodgy

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - QueenHeather - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 08:03 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 07:50 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: What do you hate most in any version of agar? What's the #1 thing that players do to annoy you? What triggers you to the point of wanting to throw your PC out the window?

My biggest pet peeve is when you're literally the exact same size as some random, but they decide to go around staying on top of you for as long as it takes for one of you to get popped or both of you to get eaten by someone much bigger. In most cases, even if it's 10k mass (AGF), I'll just press space a million times out of annoyance and go take a break.

Hiding viruses.

I feel like that's almost every AGF player's biggest annoyance at the moment x)

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - ™ Chronic - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 07:50 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: What do you hate most in any version of agar? What's the #1 thing that players do to annoy you? What triggers you to the point of wanting to throw your PC out the window?

lmao I do that to peeps when they trigger me  lol  but not to you  Tongue

My pet peeve...when I'm smaller than number 1 but he in trouble cause I'm on him and he gonna pop and some  tiny 150 mass stops and looks at us and decides it's me he's gonna pop.  Why not the Big Guy it's always me. Then when I see him I get on him and follow him till I eat him or we both die like @QueenHeather said , cause I'm so triggered. It's a vicious cycle   lol

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - ✨101✨ - 03-20-2017

Getting 1 shot virused when you are on top of a cell with a similar amount of mass. Not only does this waste mass, lets say you are 19k and the other cell is also 19k, it's just a dumb way to die lol.

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - Conquest - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 08:51 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Getting 1 shot virused when you are on top of a cell with a similar amount of mass. Not only does this waste mass, lets say you are 19k and the other cell is also 19k, it's just a dumb way to die lol.

You could always press E ;D

Pls no ban

(03-20-2017, 08:53 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 08:51 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Getting 1 shot virused when you are on top of a cell with a similar amount of mass. Not only does this waste mass, lets say you are 19k and the other cell is also 19k, it's just a dumb way to die lol.

You could always press E ;D

Pls no ban

E would be useless in this scenario Heart

Ew cap

(03-20-2017, 08:27 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

My pet peeve...when I'm smaller than number 1 but he in trouble cause I'm on him and he gonna pop and some  tiny 150 mass stops and looks at us and decides it's me he's gonna pop.  Why not the Big Guy it's always me. Then when I see him I get on him and follow him till I eat him or we both die like  @QueenHeather said , cause I'm so triggered. It's a vicious cycle   lol

Ahhhh I hate that! Like Rly dude I almost had the teamers out and you choose to pop ME?

That one time I accidently Ed my 100k solo ;-;

(03-20-2017, 08:59 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: That one time I accidently Ed my 100k solo ;-;

Lmfao I just heard about that yesterday.  Glorious. :')

(03-20-2017, 09:02 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 08:59 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: That one time I accidently Ed my 100k solo ;-;

What do you mean lol? That happened a few months back...

(03-20-2017, 09:06 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

I mean someone just told me yesterday, I hadn't heard about it before

(03-20-2017, 09:07 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 09:06 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

I mean someone just told me yesterday, I hadn't heard about it before
ooh

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - ™ Chronic - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 08:55 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:

Ew cap

My pet peeve...when I'm smaller than number 1 but he in trouble cause I'm on him and he gonna pop and some  tiny 150 mass stops and looks at us and decides it's me he's gonna pop.  Why not the Big Guy it's always me. Then when I see him I get on him and follow him till I eat him or we both die like  @QueenHeather said , cause I'm so triggered. It's a vicious cycle   lol

Ahhhh I hate that! Like Rly dude I almost had the teamers out and you choose to pop ME?

lol  ok I have to ask. @QueenHeather Is that a shot at me? Big Grin because i think I did that to you by accident sorry if I did

(03-20-2017, 10:01 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 08:55 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:

Ew cap

lol  ok I have to ask. @QueenHeather  Is that a shot at me? Big Grin  because i think I did that to you by accident sorry if I did
Depends... how many times have you done that to me?  Wink 
Nah, just kidding, I don't recall you ever irritating me. Generally when I'm attacked in that situation, I just turn around and eat the small person to get them out of the way (sorry if I've done that to you) x)

RE: Biggest agar related pet peeve? - Yandere_Chan - 03-20-2017

ugh that pisses me off so much.  Dodgy
I hate it when other players do that.