Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Last Post Wins
Me too please  Exclamation

[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • DTricksplit
Are you there DTricksplit?? O.o
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-21-2017, 10:49 PM)Robin Wrote: Are you there DTricksplit?? O.o

No, she is swimming  Exclamation

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • DTricksplit
Darn it.... Tongue
Practicing is all  Exclamation

Wink

Let's follow what she says....
yes, but what she said ?

Confused

She just explained the rules before you go to swimming... e.g.. don't go to swimming after you are something..
Ok @Robin and @Supergirl , you will have to meet me Somewhere in the tropics. ...it will be rough, but I'm sure we can manage Big Grin to survive the beautiful weather

One important rule to remember is....if you are going in the ocean, (if you happen upon a jerk) put some chum in their pocket. If you see them trying to run across the water, this would be the time to get out.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

Alright sounds good to me and also I love your signature... Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • DTricksplit
I am in  Exclamation

Big Grin

Ok....rule number 2....If you are in trouble....go to your back, take a deep breath and hold it...The air in your lungs will allow you to float. Take shallow breaths when you need one and hold your breath again. This will keep you from sinking. Make sure you aren't tense, tensing your muscles will work against you, just relax and you will be ok. Big Grin. Oh and always try and have a swimming buddy in case you need help. Also, if you are swimming in the ocean...make sure your swimming suit is nice and snug (if it isn't, the ocean may take it from you). I learned that the hard way....yikes! Shakes her fist at the ocean. Luckily, the ocean wasn't totally successful.

Thanks @Robin , I'm glad you like my signature Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Robin
Yay this is my 1000th post.... woohoo Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Apix
(02-22-2017, 02:41 PM)Robin Wrote: Yay this is my 1000th post.... woohoo Cool

Nono, it says your 1002th post  Exclamation

Big Grin

Congratulation anyways  Exclamation

Wink

It because replied to some other posts after my 1000th post