Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
About teaming
(11-22-2016, 07:09 PM)bill24 Wrote: Hi guys!! thanks everyone for your answers! they where all very constructive.
Sure I was pissed.. I mean.. I hate that kind of player that just splits itself like there will be no tomorrow from out of field of view and than you are gone cause he has a cell covering his back.
~other people's stuff snipped~
@Squirrel , I know what you are talking about. Since I hate teamers and I love this game, Im having great experiences playing and sure it feels fantastic when I break or eat the team.

I'ld like to say that maybe "team" is not the right term for this. A Team is a bunch of player wearing the same skin/label/color/shirt.. This is a CO-OP gameplay and yes I admit I did it and I do!!! But just if it is about eating another team! (I mean co-op :p).

So I thank you all again and I'll never stop playing. I'll let you know that teams makes me stronger every day so YOU TEAMERS BETTER WACH OUT!!!

I dunno... ~grin~ Since you seem to be in a debating mood (I like this one a whoooole lot betta'!), isn't "Doubles tennis" considered a team sport? Beach volleyball has just 2 players on each side, and it too is a team sport. Plus, isn't badminton played with 2 per side? If the Olympics call these team sports, I'm inclined to agree with them! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ, ™ Chronic
(11-23-2016, 01:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 07:09 PM)bill24 Wrote: Hi guys!! thanks everyone for your answers! they where all very constructive.
Sure I was pissed.. I mean.. I hate that kind of player that just splits itself like there will be no tomorrow from out of field of view and than you are gone cause he has a cell covering his back.
@Squirrel , I know what you are talking about. Since I hate teamers and I love this game, Im having great experiences playing and sure it feels fantastic when I break or eat the team.

I'ld like to say that maybe "team" is not the right term for this. A Team is a bunch of player wearing the same skin/label/color/shirt.. This is a CO-OP gameplay and yes I admit I did it and I do!!! But just if it is about eating another team! (I mean co-op :p).

So I thank you all again and I'll never stop playing. I'll let you know that teams makes me stronger every day so YOU TEAMERS BETTER WACH OUT!!!

I dunno... ~grin~  Since you seem to be in a debating mood (I like this one a whoooole lot betta'!), isn't "Doubles tennis" considered a team sport? Beach volleyball has just 2 players on each side, and it too is a team sport. Plus, isn't badminton played with 2 per side? If the Olympics call these team sports, I'm inclined to agree with them! Wink

@Squirrel  @bill24   After giving some thought to it, I see the issue differently now. Teams are ok. So is solo. It's just when you mix them that things go a bit like sour grapes. After all 2 tennis players against one seems a bit one sided. peace y'all  Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
I prefer to not team, for many reasons. I also prefer to not be subjected to racist,sexist,or bigoted remarks. That being said, Teaming is here to stay (in any game you can, and in life), and you'll either have to learn to live with it or live a very angry existence.

Teaming skills are very different from Solo skills in Agario and require a good amount of practice to become skilled in the art. I am a pretty ok soloist, but had a real hard time teaming to begin with, and because I rarely team, I still am not that great...any luck I have with teaming is mostly thanx to the person I'm teaming with. I have tried playing the BigBrother role in the team, but find I have even less patience with those that are worse at teaming than I am.

It often happens where someone will attempt to team with me, and I'll just give them a pass and leave them alone instead of taking them out....but this is usually a bad idea because they almost always follow you then vulture off of your success, often killing you in the process. I have become more aggressive in my solo play, and more cynical about other players intentions, making me a "no mercy" soloist and a hesitant teamer.

So whatever your style of gameplay get out there and have fun! Recognize that there will always be others who don't believe as you do, and wont play by your rules (but that doesn't make them wrong). Even Solo requires a lil cooperation when there is a team that needs to be gotten rid of....that lil guy shooting viruses at the team?...let him live and focus on your goals. No matter the situation, If a game isn't fun, then take a step back and relax until it is again...because fun is the whole point of it!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • bill24, ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ, ™ Chronic
Big Grin 
Interesting chat .... Big Grin  I take help from anyone, but at a time when there too many buddy's around that i know, i betray everyone and team with my clan mates. aka AD
(11-22-2016, 09:57 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: One more, why not!
https://gfycat.com/FeminineFinishedArcticduck
And really this is ok on FFA!? Why don't they go to party and prove their skills there? Is it, because in FFA you don't need special skills to rock, all you need is just another teamer as a backup?

(11-23-2016, 01:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I dunno... ~grin~  Since you seem to be in a debating mood (I like this one a whoooole lot betta'!), isn't "Doubles tennis" considered a team sport? Beach volleyball has just 2 players on each side, and it too is a team sport. Plus, isn't badminton played with 2 per side? If the Olympics call these team sports, I'm inclined to agree with them! Wink

yeah but remember: teams have a territory, a field, a delimitaded area for their one.
LOL. I've just played on FFA with someone named (nomen omen) Supergirl with some fancy emojis here and there instead of letters. She was in team with 2(!) other people, sanji and jelena.

I made it to number 2, and of course none of these cowards tried to get me in a fair duel 1 on 1.
Absolutely pathetic. I hope it wasn't you @Supergirl .

Such ignorants teamers on FFA are the one who destroyed this game for single players.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(11-24-2016, 03:10 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: LOL. I've just played on FFA with someone named (nomen omen) Supergirl with some fancy emojis here and there instead of letters. She was in team with 2(!) other people, sanji and jelena.

I made it to number 2, and of course none of these cowards tried to get me in a fair duel 1 on 1.

Such ignorants teamers on FFA are the one who destroyed this game for single players.

Hey  @Lucyfer    A 3 way team is tough to beat no mater how you do it and you still made it to number 2. That's out standing. Good job man.
(11-24-2016, 03:10 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: LOL. I've just played on FFA with someone named (nomen omen) Supergirl with some fancy emojis here and there instead of letters. She was in team with 2(!) other people, sanji and jelena.

?Superg?rl? ... that's me and Sanji & Jelena are friends from me  Exclamation

"a fair duel 1 on 1" ... How "a fair duel 1 on 1" looks like ?
- no viruses
- no other opponents
- both with same mass (means if someone with big mass meet someone with less mass have to give her/his mass away ?)
- etc.
???

Or it is possible to just play the game as it is and to have F U N ?

Ok, I am a "ignorant teamer" on FFA, I can live with that, special if you would have read my 2 lines from my last post here :

I play and I like both :

solo-gameplay
team-gameplay

... depending who attack me (teams) and whom I meet (friends)  [Image: exclamation.png] 

P.S.: if you would have eaten me/us, I ampretty sure your post would be very different ... think about it  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Of course it would be different if I ate you. It was FFA room for god's sake...

Your way of gameplay on FFA is pathetic. Go to Party and prove there you are good players. On FFA you prove just the opposite.
Sorry to say that, but you and your friends don't understand what FFA is. You can share my disregards to their gameplay as well.
To bad we will never understand each other. You just don't respect what FFA is made for.
This is still a discussion right and not an argument ?

Because everyone is right. Teaming is here to stay and it's part of the game, and as soloists we have to adapt and evolve with the game.

In defense of teaming, and even though I still bitch when a huge team eats me, I would probably not play any more if the teams were gone  BORING!  So with me, The teams are the game.
I have tried teaming before and found it quite difficult to master. IT's NOT EASY !

I envy the split and run teams when they make it look like flowing Art . I watch them in Spectator mode and as well up close and IN MY FACE! . I plan on learning that just because it looks so cool. And I apologize in advance to my fellow soloists, but I may unfairly eat you some time in the future. I hope to get good enough to do that. Because there are some good soloists out there. 

I have learned also , for me holding on to number one position is more difficult than getting to number one. I'm sure it's the same for the teams.  Teams are vastly out numbered. One team at any given time is doing battle against what ? 20 or 30 soloists which constantly regenerate, as well as dueling against other teams.  Teams have to contend with virus that they cant get around all while fighting off attacks from every where. 

I don't thing teaming is easier than soloing but it may be a bit more effective.
So, we can broaden our horizons and learn to team too.  We can have the best of both worlds.

That's my story now and I'm sticking to it 

@Supergirl   Still luv ya even if you team :Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Supergirl
(11-24-2016, 08:39 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: This is still a discussion right and not an argument ?

Because everyone is right. Teaming is here to stay and it's part of the game, and as soloists we have to adapt and evolve with the game.

In defense of teaming, and even though I still bitch when a huge team eats me, I would probably not play any more if the teams were gone  BORING!  So with me, The teams are the game.
I have tried teaming before and found it quite difficult to master. IT's NOT EASY !

I envy the split and run teams when they make it look like flowing Art . I watch them in Spectator mode and as well up close and IN MY FACE! . I plan on learning that just because it looks so cool. And I apologize in advance to my fellow soloists, but I may unfairly eat you some time in the future. I hope to get good enough to do that. Because there are some good soloists out there. 

I have learned also , for me holding on to number one position is more difficult than getting to number one. I'm sure it's the same for the teams.  Teams are vastly out numbered. One team at any given time is doing battle against what ? 20 or 30 soloists which constantly regenerate, as well as dueling against other teams.  Teams have to contend with virus that they cant get around all while fighting off attacks from every where. 

I don't thing teaming is easier than soloing but it may be a bit more effective.
So, we can broaden our horizons and learn to team too.  We can have the best of both worlds.

That's my story now and I'm sticking to it 

@Supergirl   Still luv ya even if you team :Smile

What a great reply  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Every single word 100% true  Exclamation

Thats exactly the spirit you need to raise - in which form ever  Exclamation

Heart Heart Heart

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Do team on party. That's my final word.

I am soloist, and I reserve the right to bitch on teamers in FFA. You have special rooms for teaming, yet you go the easy way and piss soloists in FFA.
The definition of FFA is simple, as is Party mode. If someone doesn't understand that I can't help.
The way you play make hundreds if not thousands of regular players quit the game because you and your buddies literally destroy without reflection solo players in their only place to play.

But who cares! Teaming is a part of a game. Learn to team, blah blah blah. Oh yeah.
I don't play this game as much as I used to. You know why? And there are more poeple like me.

I don't argue, I am only conservative in terms of what the things are intended to be.

(11-24-2016, 08:39 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Teams are vastly out numbered. One team at any given time is doing battle against what ? 20 or 30 soloists which constantly regenerate, as well as dueling against other teams.  Teams have to contend with virus that they cant get around all while fighting off attacks from every where. 

We both know you are not sincere in this part, and the reason you are not... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(11-24-2016, 10:22 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Do team on party. That's my final word.

I am soloist, and I reserve the right to bitch on teamers in FFA. You have special rooms for teaming, yet you go the easy way and piss soloists in FFA.
The definition of FFA is simple, as is Party mode. If someone doesn't understand that I can't help.
The way you play make hundreds if not thousands of regular players quit the game because you and your buddies literally destroy without reflection solo players in their only place to play.

But who cares! Teaming is a part of a game. Learn to team, blah blah blah. Oh yeah.
I don't play this game as much as I used to. You know why? And there are more poeple like me.

I don't argue, I am only conservative in terms of what the things are intended to be.

(11-24-2016, 08:39 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Teams are vastly out numbered. One team at any given time is doing battle against what ? 20 or 30 soloists which constantly regenerate, as well as dueling against other teams.  Teams have to contend with virus that they cant get around all while fighting off attacks from every where. 

We both know you are not sincere in this part, and the reason you are not... Big Grin

I can choose if I play a game or not.
I can choose if I play agar.io or on an other server.
I can choose if I play FFA or Party.
I can choose if I play solo or play together with some friends I meet on the map.
I can choose if I split someone or help someone.
I can choose if I like a player or if I do not like a player.
I can choose ...

... learn to accept others choice  Exclamation

Just a tip  Exclamation

Tongue

AGF:

On AGF ffa, I enjoy soloing most of the time (my average solo is like 50k-95k, I got 99k once, and 97k another time) , if there are teamers present that's even better. It's part of the challenge to take them down and steal their mass.

Sometimes I team with @karlaSmile) on AGF ffa, and I know exactly how effective teaming is if done done correctly (we literally cover the whole map almost always get 90K+, and everyone is spawn killed, sorry if you have to experience that), but luckily for most AGFrs the average AGF teams are easy to take down and not much of a headache to deal with.

So yeah for the most part I don't like people teaming on AGF ffa, but if they are.... WHO CARES!!

It's part of the challenge to kill them!

I do team once in a blue moon, but I never "random team" (like when people do when they know they are about to die, I hate that), normally it's with karla or if a good friend of mine really wants to team.

Teaming is extremely effective if done correctly, but for me tbh it gets too easy and boring after a while and I find soloing to be way more challenging and fun, plus once you become a  good soloist you get the joy of ripping apart teams Big Grin

as for agar.io

I'm 101% against people teaming on ffa, one of the main reasons why I quit agar.io was since there were so many teamers on ffa.

So
in conclusion...

TEAMERS WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE GAME, WHETHER IT'S AGAR.IO OR AGF, OR SOME OTHER CIRCLE GAME IN WHICH YOU EAT OTHER CIRCLES!!! 

For AGF tbh, teaming doesn't hinder my performance in any sort of way, to me it's part of the game.

&

For Agar.io, I haven't played in ages, I have to say the presence of teamers wasn't the main reason I quit, it was a combination of the fact that it took too long to take mass, too time consuming, and I simply lost interest.

All I can say is teams will always be a part of the game, get used to it!

If you don't like teams, either git gud and take em down, if you can't do that, then there is the saying "if you can't beat them, then join them", and if you don't want to team or solo, and you keep complaining, then either make your own private server where you can have all the mass to yourself......or quit ffs!!

Sorry for the rant, i'm done now xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(11-24-2016, 10:22 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Do team on party. That's my final word.

Actually I am sincere in all my posts about teaming. Every word.  I can represent all sides because I have the cool ability to do that. I am TEXT BOOK "Libra" to a T . I  strive for balance . 

I have spoken out against teams in frustration and unfairly lumped them all together. For that  I apologize.
I see certain solo players who get to number 1 a lot and they do it faster than I do and that's fighting teams too. 

So I know it's possible. So whats wrong with U and me two soloists who complain about teams because we can't make it to number one.   That's kind of embarrassing.  

Long story short...I'm gonna step it up a bit cause I love this game, the teams  and the agony of defeat.  It's a privilege to play it  FOR FREE  and it could be gone tomorrow.

I was told that if something bothers you but you cant change it then you have to find another way of looking at it.  Try it . It actually works. Turn it in to something good. Thats what I am doing now. Today I have expressed two opinions of my own. Smile

Now I  am moving on away from this topic and you do reserve the right to bitch if you want. Peace y'all

lucky for you guys ... I have to go. I ramble remember.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Lucyfer, run SPOT run