Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
About teaming
Hi everyone. Good morning. I'ld like to expose my thought about teaming:
YOU TEAMERS ARE JUST WORTHLESS PEACES OF CRAP, LITTLE FAGOTS WHO CANT DO A SINGLE TASK WITHOUT A BIGGER FAGOT COVERING YOUR FAGOT BACK YOU FAGOTS! 
This game aint just about be the BIGGER but it is also about SURVIVING and teaming is not worth it. 
So I ask you FAGOTS, do you still have your mama covering your fagots back? Think about real life, try to be a solo player like me and you will understand how STRONG you could be!!!
You know why? Cause growing in the game by teaming is so DAMN EASY!!! SO WHATS THE POINT??? SHOW YOUR RIDICOLOUS FANCY NAME TO THE WORLD in the leaderboard??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It may be fun but is not emotional as solo playing. It may be fun but is honorless. It may be fun but it just proves that u are a born loser. It may be fun but show that u cant play alone. It may be fun BUT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD WORTHLESS PEACE OF CRAP CRAPED BY I WORTHLESS FAGOT.
Have a nice day and gameplay everyone and remember, wanna team? GO TO THE DAMN HIPOCRIT TEAM SERVER!!!
best wishess

bill24
[-] The following 2 users Like bill24's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
Oh man. I know your feeling, but seriously it is better to just hit a desk with a fist rather than talk this way to random people on a forum.
I am with you, but try to keep stronger emotions offline. When online, they may not get to the person you want to.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 4 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Conquest, run SPOT run , Squirrel , ✨101✨
You are totally wrong @bill24  Exclamation

Sorry that I have to say this, but you are  Exclamation

Some facts for you :

- a very good solo player is also a very good team player
- a very good team player is also a very good solo player
- teaming will always be as it is in real life
- if you dont like it, ok, it is your opinion, but you have to learn to accept it

... so my tip for you is :
Accept teaming like it is (and like it will always be), try to beat them (it is possible also as solo player  Wink ) and be happy if you did it  Exclamation

And honestly ... you eat and you get eaten ... you are always on both sides  Exclamation

Or you want to tell me you never ever helped someone or take someones help ?

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-22-2016, 10:24 AM)bill24 Wrote: Hi everyone. Good morning. I'ld like to expose my thought about teaming:
YOU TEAMERS ARE JUST WORTHLESS PEACES OF CRAP

~snips the anger from the message~

I play the public 'Teams' game, where, like it or not, everyone is playing on one of 3 teams. I always cry about how there's not enough people who actually think like a team player.

But you're talking specifically about people who team on a solo (FFA) server.

I get your anger, I really do. I don't like getting teamed either. What I hate the most is a cross-colour 2-player 'team' in the Teams game.

But you can't do anything about it, other than... take new steps to not get eaten; and either play solo and try to take out half of the team, or team with someone, and try to take out half the team. (Or hell, the whole team.)

Do you use the game as a way of getting rid of your agression, by any chance? You know, when you're angry about something, and just want to go beat stuff up in a game, until that anger is nurned off?

If so, I can see your message even clearer -- you hold these 'teams' acciountable for you being slagged more often than you would like, and instead of releasing your anger, suddenly the game can give you more anger instead...

But I kind of agree with the other two.. You have to suck it up, not get all mad if a team takes you down... but next time when you see either half of that team, you'll be more prepared... You'll have an idea of what you need to do.

I can tell you this... Taking down half a team, or a whole team?

It feeels..... Fannnnn-TAStic!!!

So how about it? Replace that anger with some more desire... Get out there, and either stay away from teams, or hit 'em, and make 'em payyyyy... Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Supergirl , he is right! But the way he tries to present his point of view is wrong.

Solo playing is way more different than teaming and it doesn't indicate that one style of gameplay automatically means you are good at another.
The reason a lot of teamers are good at solo is trivial... we all started playing Agar.io where teaming was not there. So we learned to play solo. Then it became popular (rapid teaming), so they added antiteam for FFA. So poeple started to slowteam. And nothing has been done since so FFA is a nightmare for solo players.
I am solo player and the only reason I can think of to go to party room is... team destruction (which is actually a core part of this mode). I can't find teaming funny in any way. Just like this.

Lot of people don't get the idea of solo gameplay or gets pissed easily when eaten. They don't understand what FFA is for and are ignorant about other players who think different. The more frustrating teams got, the more people stopped playing or became teamers as well. And here we are now.
I read somewhere a funny yet quite to point comparison for teamers in FFA. Soloist rises his fists to fight, the other guy accepts it, goes towards him, and then suddently takes a gun and shot the soloist. The gun is the other teammate.

You are right about accepting the gameplay it is right now. But it doesn't mean we can't argue about the rules there are in the game.
Teamers have plenty of space to play the way they want. Soloist? Quite the opposite...

I am sure if this game remained in the hands of its original developer, we would have a great solo mode and as much great team and party modes today. And who knows what else. Too bad the only thing that counts today is €€€€.

* I refer to party when I write about team mode. I don't play real teammode at all and have no experience of it.
No, he is wrong  Exclamation

A very good (<- see, I wrote a very good, I am talking about the best ones) solo player is also a very good team-player. Also the other way around. They dont lose their braincells switching between solo and teaming  Exclamation

And teaming will ever be, you cannot do anything against, same as in real life  Exclamation

Just facts  Exclamation

Tongue

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
No, he is right!
And what makes things even worse, I'm good solo player (lol, at least I think I am more than the average) and I can't even play in team properly Big Grin
(11-22-2016, 10:24 AM)bill24 Wrote: Hi everyone. Good morning. I'ld like to expose my thought about teaming:
YOU TEAMERS ARE JUST WORTHLESS PEACES OF CRAP, LITTLE FAGOTS WHO CANT DO A SINGLE TASK WITHOUT A BIGGER FAGOT COVERING YOUR FAGOT BACK YOU FAGOTS! 
This game aint just about be the BIGGER but it is also about SURVIVING and teaming is not worth it. 
So I ask you FAGOTS, do you still have your mama covering your fagots back? Think about real life, try to be a solo player like me and you will understand how STRONG you could be!!!
You know why? Cause growing in the game by teaming is so DAMN EASY!!! SO WHATS THE POINT??? SHOW YOUR RIDICOLOUS FANCY NAME TO THE WORLD in the leaderboard??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It may be fun but is not emotional as solo playing. It may be fun but is honorless. It may be fun but it just proves that u are a born loser. It may be fun but show that u cant play alone. It may be fun BUT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD WORTHLESS PEACE OF CRAP CRAPED BY I WORTHLESS FAGOT.
Have a nice day and gameplay everyone and remember, wanna team? GO TO THE DAMN HIPOCRIT TEAM SERVER!!!
best wishess

bill24

Hey dude @bill24 I hear you big time. It is frustrating. No matter how you look at it, it's frustrating and unfair and to top it off, many of the teams, even have to cheat to get big,  first. AND some soloists cheat too and have bogus all time high records. Some players change their names a lot. so they wont be exposed easily as cheaters and fakes. Some times when you  solo against a team, you are fighting  5 or six players. Many times in a battle for first I have fought a team plus a small guy popping viruses ahead of the team, another guy actually feeding the team and another guy trying to pop my cell with viruses. Then after they beat me they chat back and forth about how great they did. BOGUS!  And that sucks.
It's all part of soloing. A good soloist has integrity  and takes pride in their ability to over come cheaters and teams. And even if you don't get to number one, be proud of your skills.  Your skills will be respected by other soloist. Like me. And I do respect your effort.

Keep in mind though like @Supergirl said. Some team players are very good soloists too. So if and when you take a team down, or if you don't be proud dude.

Maybe we should make a thread for just Soloists. We could discuss strategy and post our successes , recognize each others skills, and" tell it"  But you would have to be in control of your rants ( better wording, no one will respect your skills if you call them fagots even if you are a top player)

My fantasy ..is too have two soloists working together (with out trading mass)  to rub out a split and run team. I would brag that all over the internet.
 Let us develop a strategy for battle but with out trading mass?? u  up for something like that? It's something new for the teams to contend with.
Bullies have personal issues.
No, he is wrong  Exclamation

"Teaming" (in which form ever) is part of the game and you cannot change it  Exclamation

So better to accept it or to play FarmVille  Exclamation

Tongue

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
(11-22-2016, 03:42 PM)Supergirl Wrote: No, he is wrong  Exclamation

"Teaming" (in which form ever) is part of the game and you cannot change it  Exclamation

So better to accept it or to play FarmVille  Exclamation

Tongue

Hi @Supergirl Big Grin

I could be wrong. But I don't think so. Which part do you disagree with? 

I agree with you however. Unfortunately teaming seems to be part of the game. We have to except that but no one said we had to except it gracefully.   I guess it's fair to say that with out disadvantaged players, teaming wouldn't work very well. Tongue
Bullies have personal issues.
Hi guys!! thanks everyone for your answers! they where all very constructive.
Sure I was pissed.. I mean.. I hate that kind of player that just splits itself like there will be no tomorrow from out of field of view and than you are gone cause he has a cell covering his back.
@Lucyfer you are right.. I'll keep it offline. I'll just shoot a fagot in the face! HHAAHA just kidding! I did not mean fagot as sexual preference but sinonim of coward (I know is not that what u meant).
@Supergirl I gotta say u know stuff but not everything you said is true as:
"a very good team player is also a very good solo player" NOT TRUE cause a lot of team players just do this kind of gameplay to lvlup! (u see "Road to kraken" and crap like that). And they get very vounerable when they loses their mate.
"a very good solo player is also a very good team player" NO WAY! I SUCK AT TEAM PLAYING!!! AHAHAHAHAH sooner or later I mess everything. HAHAHAHAA.
Mr @Squirrel , I know what you are talking about. Since I hate teamers and I love this game, Im having great experiences playing and sure it feels fantastic when I break or eat the team.

I'ld like to say that maybe "team" is not the right term for this. A Team is a bunch of player wearing the same skin/label/color/shirt.. This is a CO-OP gameplay and yes I admit I did it and I do!!! But just if it is about eating another team! (I mean co-op :p).

So I thank you all again and I'll never stop playing. I'll let you know that teams makes me stronger every day so YOU TEAMERS BETTER WACH OUT!!!
got that @Supergirl ? U are in my black list! HAHAAHAHAHAHA

best wishess!!
From an hour ago: https://gfycat.com/ImperfectUnfoldedGoral
Unfortunatelly this is pure luck and most of the times it doesn't work Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • bill24
Tongue 
Seems you still missunderstand one thing ... I said "very good" = the best ones (as example the Top100 agario players).

I am allowed to say I know 70% of all top players at FFA EUROPE (!), since I played this game 4 hours and more a day last few months and believe me, the best ones are very very good, doesnt matter if team or solo  Exclamation

And about your "blacklist" ... no worries , feel free to do so, I think I am on around 500 or more blacklists since I ate so much players (teams and solo)  Exclamation

But be just carefully to not end in my eating-list, that would be not good for you  Exclamation
Tongue

And as info ... I play and I like both :

solo-gameplay
team-gameplay

... depending who attack me (teams) and whom I meet (friends)  Exclamation

Heart

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • bill24, ᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ
WOW!!!!

Well, I think it's partially: action=reaction
Some people team because they otherwise don't stand a chance against the loads of other teams
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • bill24
One more, why not!
https://gfycat.com/FeminineFinishedArcticduck
And really this is ok on FFA!? Why don't they go to party and prove their skills there? Is it, because in FFA you don't need special skills to rock, all you need is just another teamer as a backup?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • bill24