Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSD mobile
Hello guys! I am LSD...I play on agario mobile most of the time, I live in UAE...mostly play on Middle East servers or Chinese I guess....would really like to know more people who I have played with in the community! Level 71 at the moment.  Heart kik : shahabolsd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lsd eh eh Kappa
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(06-06-2016, 11:57 AM)Shaz LSD Wrote: Hello guys! I am LSD...I play on agario mobile most of the time, I live in UAE...mostly play on Middle East servers or Chinese I guess....would really like to know more people who I have played with in the community! Level 71 at the moment.  Heart kik : shahabolsd

Hi Shaz, and welcome aboard!

I talked to one other person who plays on his phone, and he claims it's easier to play with a trackball. Do you agree?

You better tell us what the 'LSD' means in your name. Hopefully not that you love to see pink elephants slitherio'ing their way out of your phone to eat those massive 8' croissants that you find strewn along the roads there!

Because gauging by @plsdonteatme, he may want to become a customer of yours, and then the forum-police would have to get involved, and it would all go south from there. :|

Oh, and before you jump to the obvious conclusion based on who's welcomed you so far..... Don't worry! We're not quite as crazy as we seem. (Well, not all of us!)

Have fun out there! And I look forward to reading some of your stuff! I can't think of seeing anyone else's Intro from somewhere in the Middle East! Smile So I figure that means you have lots that you could share with us. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • plsdonteatme, Sora, ✨101✨
sodaC
mhmhmh
Welcome to our community!

If you can hook me up feel free! Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Slothy's post:
  • Shaz LSD, 〖๒๏รร〗ᗰเรţเᑕ
Lsd... Nice nickname.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blueblindcat ❤'s post:
  • Shaz LSD
(06-06-2016, 02:45 PM)KSquirrel Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 11:57 AM)Shaz LSD Wrote: Hello guys! I am LSD...I play on agario mobile most of the time, I live in UAE...mostly play on Middle East servers or Chinese I guess....would really like to know more people who I have played with in the community! Level 71 at the moment.  Heart kik : shahabolsd

Hi Shaz, and welcome aboard!

I talked to one other person who plays on his phone, and he claims it's easier to play with a trackball. Do you agree?

You better tell us what the 'LSD' means in your name. Hopefully not that you love to see pink elephants slitherio'ing their way out of your phone to eat those massive 8' croissants that you find strewn along the roads there!

Because gauging by @plsdonteatme, he may want to become a customer of yours, and then the forum-police would have to get involved, and it would all go south from there. :|

Oh, and before you jump to the obvious conclusion based on who's welcomed you so far..... Don't worry! We're not quite as crazy as we seem. (Well, not all of us!)

Have fun out there! And I look forward to reading some of your stuff! I can't think of seeing anyone else's Intro from somewhere in the Middle East! Smile So I figure that means you have lots that you could share with us. Big Grin
Hello! A trackball :o I've never heard about it! 

Well you know what my LSD Name means lol  Angel
I usually play Csgo, vainglory and King of thieves.....have these kinda names everywhere:p

Not really a forums kinda guy....but why not I'll give it a try Big Grin
(06-06-2016, 09:30 PM)Slothy Wrote: Welcome to our community!

I'll join your clan sloths I'm level 40
(06-11-2016, 10:56 PM)〖๒๏รร〗ᗰเรţเᑕ Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 09:30 PM)Slothy Wrote: Welcome to our community!

I'll join your clan sloths I'm level 40

PM me
~hunts down 'KSquirrel' and kills the imposter... probably one of those danged red squirrels~
(06-07-2016, 01:36 AM)Shaz LSD Wrote:

I usually play Csgo, vainglory and King of thieves.....have these kinda names everywhere:p

~stares @ angel emote~

OH sh_t!! So you really WERE flying when you posted that!

NooOoOoOO!!  What if you don't even remember you signed up for a forum, and we never see you again?

I was going to ask about the UAE -- it's rumoured some people live there who are "richer than God", and can afford to set up 3-d video gaming events, indoor swimming pools on the 45th floor, and all sorts of crazy stuff.

And then I remembered seeing a video of the outside of a superskyscraper burning like a roman candle. But no-one was even evacuated! It would have been funny to see the building burning like a Roman candle, with all these people at the windows looking out, wondering what all the fuss was about. :|

Seriously, the best source of entertainment, is people, and that's a good reason to read forums. Laugh with some, laugh at some, laugh for some, and before you know it, you have new friends. Big Grin

~whispers to @plsdonteatme: Carefull, mang, I hear they use these new-fangled dudes who troll for fools on the net, looking to locate the dealers, and get some hooks into new networks... if you've already PM'ed him, just make sure you do your research before making any deals, eh? We'd miss you!~

So prove to us you're still around, and tell us how life is there? Inquiring rodents wish to know!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to this lovely place!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Dzia
Seems like I missed your intro, thanks @Mikasa for bringing it up again Big Grin

Welcome to the community LSD!
[Image: Voakie.png]
Welcome buddy!,

Your into your CS:GO?, I play sometimes although it can get boring after so many hours.
'LSD' Hopefully you're young and never actually tried it and never will.

If you would like to play CS:GO with me you can add my steam: cspride2.
That goes for everyone.

Welcome to the forums buddy, Hope to see you active!.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(06-12-2016, 05:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote: ~hunts down 'KSquirrel' and kills the imposter... probably one of those danged red squirrels~
(06-07-2016, 01:36 AM)Shaz LSD Wrote:

~stares @ angel emote~

OH sh_t!! So you really WERE flying when you posted that!

NooOoOoOO!!  What if you don't even remember you signed up for a forum, and we never see you again?

I was going to ask about the UAE -- it's rumoured some people live there who are "richer than God", and can afford to set up 3-d video gaming events, indoor swimming pools on the 45th floor, and all sorts of crazy stuff.

And then I remembered seeing a video of the outside of a superskyscraper burning like a roman candle. But no-one was even evacuated! It would have been funny to see the building burning like a Roman candle, with all these people at the windows looking out, wondering what all the fuss was about. :|

Seriously, the best source of entertainment, is people, and that's a good reason to read forums. Laugh with some, laugh at some, laugh for some, and before you know it, you have new friends. Big Grin

~whispers to @plsdonteatme: Carefull, mang, I hear they use these new-fangled dudes who troll for fools on the net, looking to locate the dealers, and get some hooks into new networks... if you've already PM'ed him, just make sure you do your research before making any deals, eh? We'd miss you!~

So prove to us you're still around, and tell us how life is there? Inquiring rodents wish to know!
well... it has not been easy for me. I keep failing boss
Welcome to the forums, LSD! Have a great time! Heart
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)