Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is everyone so toxic? :c
After being staff in several servers/forums/communities etc., I can speak from experience that you will never be able to completely avoid toxic behaviour and people being toxic in general, which is actually sad.

I have no idea what makes them behave like that and why they continue doing it, but as mentioned above by others, giving them any kind of attention just makes things worse for those who enjoy playing/talking/chatting. That's the point where the (in the best case active, mature and respectful) staff gets their time to shine: They will try and stop the toxic behaviour by talking to them in the private chat or, when the person doesn't get the advice(s) from the mod, they need to mute or even temporary/permanently ban the person.

I always start with the first option, no matter how rude and toxic the person is, since I myself went through a lot in life and know where most of the toxic people can come from.

To finally end my long post, I think I missed the point, but I just wanted to share my experience with toxic people within a usually peaceful community.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Konoha , Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr

Messages In This Thread
why is everyone so toxic? :c - Beaver - 05-01-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: why is everyone so toxic? :c - Konoha - 05-01-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: why is everyone so toxic? :c - 7shoes - 05-01-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: why is everyone so toxic? :c - Mikasa - 05-05-2019, 06:17 PM