Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces
(12-03-2018, 03:56 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So I felt like I haven't posted any thread in a long time. So I was here sitting next to the computer and thinking what thread I should make about, and then, since the TV was turned on so I heard on the news this "Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces". So better to say now homeless people in Hungary are prohibited from sleeping in public places like benches, streets, etc. and if they break that law then they could face a jail time.
So I was wondering what are your thoughts about this.
In my opinion, this is a bit too much, I mean I know that homelessness is quite a problem in Eastern Europe, especially on the Balkans, but still I think that this is a bit too much, from my point of view, this looks like they are trying to get rid of them, I think that it should be better if they built some shelters.

This is amazing!!

Hungary has, in one fell swoop reduced it's "homeless" population, effectively to ZERO!

Now, some will either crash with a friend, and anyone who can't find a friend that would be agreeable gets to live in jail!

Here in Canada, sometimes people commit crimes on purpose, so they'll be thrown in jail for the winter... They get three square meals there, and shelter. (Although, suddenly, they need "shelter" from the rest of the criminals instead!)

There is a "Welfare" system that gives money to people, but you need to have an address to qualify for that. People find it difficult to liive on what 'Welfare' provides, so sometimes they will just decide to become career criminals instead.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • 7shoes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces - Squirrel - 12-04-2018, 03:32 PM