Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces
So I felt like I haven't posted any thread in a long time. So I was here sitting next to the computer and thinking what thread I should make about, and then, since the TV was turned on so I heard on the news this "Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces". So better to say now homeless people in Hungary are prohibited from sleeping in public places like benches, streets, etc. and if they break that law then they could face a jail time.
So I was wondering what are your thoughts about this.
In my opinion, this is a bit too much, I mean I know that homelessness is quite a problem in Eastern Europe, especially on the Balkans, but still I think that this is a bit too much, from my point of view, this looks like they are trying to get rid of them, I think that it should be better if they built some shelters.
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes
Weeeeeeeell, it will be hard to explain my opinion xhit my English but I will try (I will Asli edit the post later) but here the first try :
in a way I can understand why Hungary made this. I do boy approve but I can understand. As you said est europa country have (big?) problems whit homeless people, a lot of people live in the street and it can be a prob' for the citizens and maybe for economy, maybe tourists would be "effraid" to see all this homeless I do not know? So if their was some hope to help those people it wouldn't be a problem, but Hungary does not have the resources to to help them (maybe they are going to earn money while doing they paying who knows... Probably the dumbest thing in this story)

Second, I read that a part of Hungarian were ready to help homeless of they can, but they can't and they do not know how to help them.
Ho, and do not forget that Hungary isn't famous for giving free hugs to homeless, migrants etc.

Of some parts of my posts aren't clear, just tell it I will try to explain better.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
Thanks for the awesome sharing Smile
(12-03-2018, 03:56 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So I felt like I haven't posted any thread in a long time. So I was here sitting next to the computer and thinking what thread I should make about, and then, since the TV was turned on so I heard on the news this "Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces". So better to say now homeless people in Hungary are prohibited from sleeping in public places like benches, streets, etc. and if they break that law then they could face a jail time.
In my opinion, this is a bit too much, I mean I know that homelessness is quite a problem in Eastern Europe, especially on the Balkans, but still I think that this is a bit too much, from my point of view, this looks like they are trying to get rid of them, I think that it should be better if they built some shelters.

This is amazing!!

Hungary has, in one fell swoop reduced it's "homeless" population, effectively to ZERO!

Now, some will either crash with a friend, and anyone who can't find a friend that would be agreeable gets to live in jail!

Here in Canada, sometimes people commit crimes on purpose, so they'll be thrown in jail for the winter... They get three square meals there, and shelter. (Although, suddenly, they need "shelter" from the rest of the criminals instead!)

There is a "Welfare" system that gives money to people, but you need to have an address to qualify for that. People find it difficult to liive on what 'Welfare' provides, so sometimes they will just decide to become career criminals instead.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • 7shoes
I would like so much to visit a Hungarian jail, hope they will send me some postcards.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

- Italiano boi
(12-04-2018, 09:08 PM)7shoes Wrote: I would like so much to visit a Hungarian jail, hope they will send me some postcards.

Hmm. I have a feeling that a Canadian jail would look like a 3-week all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas, by comparison!
Fight the Good Fight
(12-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 03:56 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: So I felt like I haven't posted any thread in a long time. So I was here sitting next to the computer and thinking what thread I should make about, and then, since the TV was turned on so I heard on the news this "Hungary bans homeless people from living in public spaces". So better to say now homeless people in Hungary are prohibited from sleeping in public places like benches, streets, etc. and if they break that law then they could face a jail time.

This is amazing!!

Hungary has, in one fell swoop reduced it's "homeless" population, effectively to ZERO!

Now, some will either crash with a friend, and anyone who can't find a friend that would be agreeable gets to live in jail!

Here in Canada, sometimes people commit crimes on purpose, so they'll be thrown in jail for the winter... They get three square meals there, and shelter. (Although, suddenly, they need "shelter" from the rest of the criminals instead!)

There is a "Welfare" system that gives money to people, but you need to have an address to qualify for that. People find it difficult to liive on what 'Welfare' provides, so sometimes they will just decide to become career criminals instead.

Quote:Here in Canada, sometimes people commit crimes on purpose, so they'll be thrown in jail for the winter... They get three square meals there, and shelter. (Although, suddenly, they need "shelter" from the rest of the criminals instead!)
Actually that also happens here lol, cuz yeaa, its too cold during winter xD and prisons are not that bad and most of guys in prison are some shoplifters lol

And if I were to go to jail, then I would be very happy if they somehow send me to some Norwegian jail lol
[Image: b2b6d2f0e9f2bf3a509c30fbc4460c3c.jpg]
[Image: e9ff4130777bd0c90541039eee3b3478.jpg]
I mean like just look at dis average Norwegian jail, dis is better than most of homes in Croatia lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
I'm really surprise that Norway built jail, I thought they were strongly opposate to any kind punishment, like jail, public works and other. (it's a joke, no offense)

Anyways dat jail looks as good as my flat, maybe more lol

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-05-2018, 03:23 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Actually that also happens here lol, cuz yeaa, its too cold during winter xD and prisons are not that bad and most of guys in prison are some shoplifters lol

And if I were to go to jail, then I would be very happy if they somehow send me to some Norwegian jail lol
[Image: b2b6d2f0e9f2bf3a509c30fbc4460c3c.jpg]
[Image: e9ff4130777bd0c90541039eee3b3478.jpg]
I mean like just look at dis average Norwegian jail, dis is better than most of homes in Croatia lol

lol... I wonder what stops the guy from just throwing his shoulder @ the window, and breaking out of jail!

You know... I bet that no-one willingly goes to a jail in either Iran or Russia. :| (Or Mexico!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125