Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome]
(01-07-2018, 07:02 AM)Trinity Wrote: A few months ago, I started developing a new chrome extension as a personal project, and since then it's grown quite big spanning over 10 features so far. People have been asking for it but at the time, it wasn't that much to release, as it had only about 3-4 features working (and a lot planned) - but I worked hard and finally finished the public release version, which lacks a couple features as the private version, but still works just as well (and, recently improved due to it now having keyboard shortcuts for each feature)

Now, you may be asking yourself: "How do I get this extension?" well, it's fairly simple:
1) Open Google Chrome ( can't be any other browser... yet )
2) Go here and add the extension to your browser by clicking the button in the top right corner
3) Visit Agma.io (or refresh if you're already playing) and wait for the extension to load (should take about 2 seconds)
4) ???
5) Profit!

Be sure though to submit any bugs or suggestions to me via the Chrome Webstore or Discord, I'd greatly appreciate it and you'd be helping many other people at the same time Smile

(In case the extension link didn't work: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...dfnfggabd/)

Not loading for me ? I'm on chrome, i installed, opened agma n it didnt load ? any fixes ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Revoh - 01-08-2018, 07:01 PM