Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] (/showthread.php?tid=46721)

Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-07-2018

Agma.io Plus
An extension for Google Chrome

Description
A few months ago, I started developing a new chrome extension as a personal project, and since then it's grown quite big spanning over 10 features so far. People have been asking for it but at the time, it wasn't that much to release, as it had only about 3-4 features working (and a lot planned) - but I worked hard and finally finished the public release version, which lacks a couple features as the private version, but still works just as well (and, recently improved due to it now having keyboard shortcuts for each feature)

Instructions
1) Open Google Chrome (can't be any other browser... yet)
2) Go here and add the extension to your browser by clicking the button in the top right corner
3) Visit Agma.io (or refresh if you're already playing) and wait for the extension to load (should take about 2 seconds)
4) ???
5) Profit!

Be sure though to submit any bugs or suggestions to me via the Chrome Webstore or Discord.
I'd greatly appreciate it and you'd be helping many other people at the same time Smile

(In case the extension link didn't work: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hcmlbplijjagifiojcjlnjjdfnfggabd/)

Latest Media:

Change Log

17 January 2018 (2.1.0):
Massive framework update with a brand new API system.
Huge optimization improvements for new and old features.
Added 'Performance Panel' - Monitor your FPS (or lag) in real-time!
Added 'Optimize Performance' - The extension will try to disable game settings based on your average FPS, thus reducing lag.
Added 'Settings' menu. Use this menu to change how certain features work and operate.
Added 'Credits' menu. You can view the people who help made this extension what it is today.
Added 'Settings - Random Name Format'. Use this to change how the random name is formatted.
Added 'Settings - Random Name Length'. Use this to change how long the randomized part of the name is.
Added 'Settings - Coin Spoof *'. Use these settings to change how the coin spoofer works.
Added 'Settings - Performance'. Change how the performance features work with this neat category of settings.
Fixed 'Coin Spoofer'. I broke it last update somehow, but now it's fixed!
Removed 'Profiles' menu. This wasn't really needed and was instead replaced by 'Credits'.
Improved the help text at the bottom, so now it displays help for the tabs and any other setting or keybind control.

15 January 2018 (2.0.0):
Greatly improved menu design.
Added new, clean, and efficient notifications.
Added feature categories, making it a cleaner experience.
Added 'Coin Spoofer' (This is a troll feature, see the discord announcement for more info)
Added 'Skip Death Screen' (See the discord announcement for more info)
Added 'Keybinds' menu.

13 January 2018 (1.1.4 & 1.1.5):
Updated for recent game updates. (Fixed injection point)
Removed 'Auto Respawn' as it's been patched.

10 January 2018 (1.1.3):
Fixed a bug which caused 'Random Skin' to be enabled by default but not shown on the checkbox. (Credit to @Kasey for finding this)
Added keyboard shortcuts for the chat which allows you to change your chat rooms using your arrow keys. (This one is for the lazy people Wink )

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Owl - 01-07-2018

Great Work!

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Revoh - 01-08-2018

(01-07-2018, 07:02 AM)Trinity Wrote: A few months ago, I started developing a new chrome extension as a personal project, and since then it's grown quite big spanning over 10 features so far. People have been asking for it but at the time, it wasn't that much to release, as it had only about 3-4 features working (and a lot planned) - but I worked hard and finally finished the public release version, which lacks a couple features as the private version, but still works just as well (and, recently improved due to it now having keyboard shortcuts for each feature)

Now, you may be asking yourself: "How do I get this extension?" well, it's fairly simple:
1) Open Google Chrome ( can't be any other browser... yet )
2) Go here and add the extension to your browser by clicking the button in the top right corner
3) Visit Agma.io (or refresh if you're already playing) and wait for the extension to load (should take about 2 seconds)
4) ???
5) Profit!

Be sure though to submit any bugs or suggestions to me via the Chrome Webstore or Discord, I'd greatly appreciate it and you'd be helping many other people at the same time Smile

(In case the extension link didn't work: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hcmlbplijjagifiojcjlnjjdfnfggabd/)

Not loading for me ? I'm on chrome, i installed, opened agma n it didnt load ? any fixes ?

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-09-2018

(01-08-2018, 07:01 PM)Revoh Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:02 AM)Trinity Wrote: A few months ago, I started developing a new chrome extension as a personal project, and since then it's grown quite big spanning over 10 features so far. People have been asking for it but at the time, it wasn't that much to release, as it had only about 3-4 features working (and a lot planned) - but I worked hard and finally finished the public release version, which lacks a couple features as the private version, but still works just as well (and, recently improved due to it now having keyboard shortcuts for each feature)

Now, you may be asking yourself: "How do I get this extension?" well, it's fairly simple:
1) Open Google Chrome ( can't be any other browser... yet )
4) ???
5) Profit!

Be sure though to submit any bugs or suggestions to me via the Chrome Webstore or Discord, I'd greatly appreciate it and you'd be helping many other people at the same time Smile

Not loading for me ? I'm on chrome, i installed, opened agma n it didnt load ? any fixes ?

Have you enabled the extension via chrome://extensions?

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-11-2018

Updated Wink

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-13-2018

Updated for most recent game update Wink

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-15-2018

Updated once again, new menu design and features.

RE: Agma.io Plus - Extend your Agma.io Experience [Chrome] - Trinity - 01-17-2018

Very big update just got released, improved the code in general and optimized most if not all features to cause less lag.