Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Stories & Videos (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ (/showthread.php?tid=58770)

My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ - ⚡Dragon⚡ - 07-10-2019

Okay it's been a long time since we last saw you for about 4 months!

I want to continue my story because I loved the reactions and you

Last time I wrote I celebrated a "year" for the game and noted that I was level 62
After a month I took a break from the game for two or three months, I felt that the mafia had resumed and my old friends had left me and to get to know everyone I had to take countless cheats until they recognized me as a mafia member
And after giving up, I left the game for two months for the studies and it was very disappointing to see that there were not a lot of my mafia friends at Top and if they were friends of players who would definitely dress me

I came back two months ago and played solo and then two weeks ago I remembered Avul and his live (I was in his live before full time but I preferred my mafia)
I saw the amount of his bluntness and saw that he was coming to a mass of 200K and I imagined how much I could get up with I would be a friend. Although it was a bit hard to be his friend but I managed a few times to reach a mass of 70K and admit it a lot now I also knew two more I think but because they It's easy for them to reach a high mass that is almost impossible to reach in FFA or Experinal. In addition, each team has to reach a party mood and the mass does not decrease as in mood FFA or Experinal

Now I'm a 72nd grade. I'm a good advanced guy. I've been on average for seven weeks, and I think this is not bad. In my opinion, one night I was not alive. I met a very old friend and a good friend and he betrayed me. It saddened me. Me when I use TAG
Dragon is back with KRAKAN skin and if I'm not looking for a new mafia or I'll always play Party mood

Today I made my first photographed Popsplit Truth I was excited that the fourth time I did Popsplit so well and I speak when it is not aimed at those against enemies

I did it another 3 times First time 10 months ago About once more I was 7 months ago and the last one was 5 months ago (after that I did a break and did not have any chances)

I would also like to be in YouTube and make clips like Kolibri but I do not have an editor and I do not know how to edit and also a good shadow software because I have a laptop

In any case, I will leave a link to Leib and Daka that I made the Popsplit and I would be happy to hear from you

Please note that the person I did on him Popsplit thought of me as his friend but he did not mean that I would make a Popsplit on him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK33neuEyOk

In the responses there is one response of mine with the minute that has my Popsplit

1:08:27

Dedicated to my mafia in South America who did not leave me after two months that I did not attend and to Avul, thanks to which I would not have reached this moment!
And of course Samira that thanks to the support and response last time gave me the desire to write it

post Scriptum

I know this video looks like I'm a friend of his but you can not see that he and Avu and I were in the live of Avul and I had no reason to betray Come after everything he did for me and the player I did the pop split wanted to be my friend out of distress

2B

Sorry if this is not understood because of Google Translate

RE: My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ - GAS666 - 07-10-2019

nice story, but I still haven't figured out what the mafia has to do with this story ... XD
I watched the video, it's really good and your popsplit too Wink

RE: My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ - FilipCro125 - 07-10-2019

(07-10-2019, 09:20 AM)⚡Dragon⚡ Wrote: Okay it's been a long time since we last saw you for about 4 months!

I want to continue my story because I loved the reactions and you

Last time I wrote I celebrated a "year" for the game and noted that I was level 62
After a month I took a break from the game for two or three months, I felt that the mafia had resumed and my old friends had left me and to get to know everyone I had to take countless cheats until they recognized me as a mafia member
And after giving up, I left the game for two months for the studies and it was very disappointing to see that there were not a lot of my mafia friends at Top and if they were friends of players who would definitely dress me

I came back two months ago and played solo and then two weeks ago I remembered Avul and his live (I was in his live before full time but I preferred my mafia)
I saw the amount of his bluntness and saw that he was coming to a mass of 200K and I imagined how much I could get up with I would be a friend. Although it was a bit hard to be his friend but I managed a few times to reach a mass of 70K and admit it a lot now I also knew two more I think but because they It's easy for them to reach a high mass that is almost impossible to reach in FFA or Experinal. In addition, each team has to reach a party mood and the mass does not decrease as in mood FFA or Experinal

Now I'm a 72nd grade. I'm a good advanced guy. I've been on average for seven weeks, and I think this is not bad. In my opinion, one night I was not alive. I met a very old friend and a good friend and he betrayed me. It saddened me. Me when I use TAG
Dragon is back with KRAKAN skin and if I'm not looking for a new mafia or I'll always play Party mood

Today I made my first photographed Popsplit Truth I was excited that the fourth time I did Popsplit so well and I speak when it is not aimed at those against enemies

I did it another 3 times First time 10 months ago About once more I was 7 months ago and the last one was 5 months ago (after that I did a break and did not have any chances)

I would also like to be in YouTube and make clips like Kolibri but I do not have an editor and I do not know how to edit and also a good shadow software because I have a laptop

In any case, I will leave a link to Leib and Daka that I made the Popsplit and I would be happy to hear from you

Please note that the person I did on him Popsplit thought of me as his friend but he did not mean that I would make a Popsplit on him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK33neuEyOk

In the responses there is one response of mine with the minute that has my Popsplit

1:08:27

Dedicated to my mafia in South America who did not leave me after two months that I did not attend and to Avul, thanks to which I would not have reached this moment!
And of course Samira that thanks to the support and response last time gave me the desire to write it

post Scriptum

I know this video looks like I'm a friend of his but you can not see that he and Avu and I were in the live of Avul and I had no reason to betray Come after everything he did for me and the player I did the pop split wanted to be my friend out of distress

2B

Sorry if this is not understood because of Google Translate

ngl, I have completely forgotten about u xD

but remembered u when u said "mafia" x)

RE: My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡ - Squirrel - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 03:48 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: ngl, I have completely forgotten about u xD

but remembered u when u said "mafia" x)

I forgot him altogether! Sad

(And rereading Part 1, did not at all help me understand part 2, lol... I guess I blame Google translate!)