Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My story Part 2- ⚡??????⚡
Okay it's been a long time since we last saw you for about 4 months!

I want to continue my story because I loved the reactions and you

Last time I wrote I celebrated a "year" for the game and noted that I was level 62
After a month I took a break from the game for two or three months, I felt that the mafia had resumed and my old friends had left me and to get to know everyone I had to take countless cheats until they recognized me as a mafia member
And after giving up, I left the game for two months for the studies and it was very disappointing to see that there were not a lot of my mafia friends at Top and if they were friends of players who would definitely dress me

I came back two months ago and played solo and then two weeks ago I remembered Avul and his live (I was in his live before full time but I preferred my mafia)
I saw the amount of his bluntness and saw that he was coming to a mass of 200K and I imagined how much I could get up with I would be a friend. Although it was a bit hard to be his friend but I managed a few times to reach a mass of 70K and admit it a lot now I also knew two more I think but because they It's easy for them to reach a high mass that is almost impossible to reach in FFA or Experinal. In addition, each team has to reach a party mood and the mass does not decrease as in mood FFA or Experinal

Now I'm a 72nd grade. I'm a good advanced guy. I've been on average for seven weeks, and I think this is not bad. In my opinion, one night I was not alive. I met a very old friend and a good friend and he betrayed me. It saddened me. Me when I use TAG
Dragon is back with KRAKAN skin and if I'm not looking for a new mafia or I'll always play Party mood

Today I made my first photographed Popsplit Truth I was excited that the fourth time I did Popsplit so well and I speak when it is not aimed at those against enemies

I did it another 3 times First time 10 months ago About once more I was 7 months ago and the last one was 5 months ago (after that I did a break and did not have any chances)

I would also like to be in YouTube and make clips like Kolibri but I do not have an editor and I do not know how to edit and also a good shadow software because I have a laptop

In any case, I will leave a link to Leib and Daka that I made the Popsplit and I would be happy to hear from you

Please note that the person I did on him Popsplit thought of me as his friend but he did not mean that I would make a Popsplit on him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK33neuEyOk

In the responses there is one response of mine with the minute that has my Popsplit

1:08:27

Dedicated to my mafia in South America who did not leave me after two months that I did not attend and to Avul, thanks to which I would not have reached this moment!
And of course Samira that thanks to the support and response last time gave me the desire to write it

post Scriptum

I know this video looks like I'm a friend of his but you can not see that he and Avu and I were in the live of Avul and I had no reason to betray Come after everything he did for me and the player I did the pop split wanted to be my friend out of distress

2B

Sorry if this is not understood because of Google Translate
[-] The following 2 users Like ⚡Dragon⚡'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125
nice story, but I still haven't figured out what the mafia has to do with this story ... XD
I watched the video, it's really good and your popsplit too Wink
If you like this, put a like!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GAS666's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-10-2019, 09:20 AM)⚡Dragon⚡ Wrote: Okay it's been a long time since we last saw you for about 4 months!

I want to continue my story because I loved the reactions and you

Last time I wrote I celebrated a "year" for the game and noted that I was level 62
After a month I took a break from the game for two or three months, I felt that the mafia had resumed and my old friends had left me and to get to know everyone I had to take countless cheats until they recognized me as a mafia member
And after giving up, I left the game for two months for the studies and it was very disappointing to see that there were not a lot of my mafia friends at Top and if they were friends of players who would definitely dress me

I came back two months ago and played solo and then two weeks ago I remembered Avul and his live (I was in his live before full time but I preferred my mafia)
I saw the amount of his bluntness and saw that he was coming to a mass of 200K and I imagined how much I could get up with I would be a friend. Although it was a bit hard to be his friend but I managed a few times to reach a mass of 70K and admit it a lot now I also knew two more I think but because they It's easy for them to reach a high mass that is almost impossible to reach in FFA or Experinal. In addition, each team has to reach a party mood and the mass does not decrease as in mood FFA or Experinal

Now I'm a 72nd grade. I'm a good advanced guy. I've been on average for seven weeks, and I think this is not bad. In my opinion, one night I was not alive. I met a very old friend and a good friend and he betrayed me. It saddened me. Me when I use TAG
Dragon is back with KRAKAN skin and if I'm not looking for a new mafia or I'll always play Party mood

Today I made my first photographed Popsplit Truth I was excited that the fourth time I did Popsplit so well and I speak when it is not aimed at those against enemies

I did it another 3 times First time 10 months ago About once more I was 7 months ago and the last one was 5 months ago (after that I did a break and did not have any chances)

I would also like to be in YouTube and make clips like Kolibri but I do not have an editor and I do not know how to edit and also a good shadow software because I have a laptop

In any case, I will leave a link to Leib and Daka that I made the Popsplit and I would be happy to hear from you

Please note that the person I did on him Popsplit thought of me as his friend but he did not mean that I would make a Popsplit on him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK33neuEyOk

In the responses there is one response of mine with the minute that has my Popsplit

1:08:27

Dedicated to my mafia in South America who did not leave me after two months that I did not attend and to Avul, thanks to which I would not have reached this moment!
And of course Samira that thanks to the support and response last time gave me the desire to write it

post Scriptum

I know this video looks like I'm a friend of his but you can not see that he and Avu and I were in the live of Avul and I had no reason to betray Come after everything he did for me and the player I did the pop split wanted to be my friend out of distress

2B

Sorry if this is not understood because of Google Translate

ngl, I have completely forgotten about u xD

but remembered u when u said "mafia" x)
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(07-10-2019, 03:48 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: ngl, I have completely forgotten about u xD

but remembered u when u said "mafia" x)

I forgot him altogether! Sad

(And rereading Part 1, did not at all help me understand part 2, lol... I guess I blame Google translate!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • GAS666