Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
happy birthday AGF - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: happy birthday AGF (/showthread.php?tid=38947)

happy birthday AGF - EqAtOmBe - 07-16-2017

Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

I take the opportunity to thank @Sora all the staff and members (sorry to name all would be too long) to come here every day

Without you nothing would still be possible thanks for participating Smile Big Grin Heart Heart Heart

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

[Image: 2nd-_Anniversarydark.png]

RE: happy birthday AGF - ™ Chronic - 07-16-2017

Everything that  @EqAtOmBe said. Heart (no homo) agarioforums.net and the games and @Sora

RE: happy birthday AGF - Sora - 07-16-2017

Thank you EqAtOmBe, nicely said. Congratulations to the forum and its members for 2 years!

RE: happy birthday AGF - Final - 07-17-2017

Nice, I'll bring the Champaign

RE: happy birthday AGF - Robin - 07-17-2017

Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink

RE: happy birthday AGF - EqAtOmBe - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Robin Wrote: Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink

You have been 1 year and 6 months Tongue

RE: happy birthday AGF - Robin - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 04:53 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Robin Wrote: Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink

You have been 1 year and 6 months Tongue

On this account yes... but I was here before that but I decided to make an account on forums after I joined HIVE

RE: happy birthday AGF - Squirrel - 07-18-2017

(07-16-2017, 05:30 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

I take the opportunity to thank @Sora all the staff and members (sorry to name all would be too long) to come here every day

Without you nothing would still be possible thanks for participating Smile Big Grin Heart Heart Heart

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

When is the actual date?

I have so enjoyed my time here, and it has actually impacted my life, giving me my dearest of friends. I guess I've been here... 1 yr & 3 months now?

I'll be around (God willing) here until the very end. Big Grin And hopefully, that is a long ways away!

Three cheers for He Who Provides (Sora)!

And may everyone continue to party with us!

RE: happy birthday AGF - EqAtOmBe - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 05:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:30 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

When is the actual date?

I have so enjoyed my time here, and it has actually impacted my life, giving me my dearest of friends. I guess I've been here... 1 yr & 3 months now?

I'll be around (God willing) here until the very end. Big Grin And hopefully, that is a long ways away!

Three cheers for He Who Provides (Sora)!

And may everyone continue to party with us!

I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

RE: happy birthday AGF - Doigt - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 02:41 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

While the forum started on the 29th of july, the website officially exist on paper since the 28th. I actually have done that research on the forum's first anniversary.

RE: happy birthday AGF - EqAtOmBe - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 09:49 PM)Doigt Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 02:41 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

While the forum started on the 29th of july, the website officially exist on paper since the 28th. I actually have done that research on the forum's first anniversary.

Thank you for your help on this query Smile

RE: happy birthday AGF - Apix - 07-19-2017

Wow two years old I got nothing much to say.... Tongue