Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy birthday AGF
Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

I take the opportunity to thank @Sora all the staff and members (sorry to name all would be too long) to come here every day

Without you nothing would still be possible thanks for participating Smile Big Grin Heart Heart Heart

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

[Image: 2nd-_Anniversarydark.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 10 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Démone, Doigt, Kipper, Mikasa, NjPj, Reaction , Robin , Sora, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Everything that  @EqAtOmBe said. Heart (no homo) agarioforums.net and the games and @Sora
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Démone, Sora, Squirrel
Thank you EqAtOmBe, nicely said. Congratulations to the forum and its members for 2 years!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe , ™ Chronic
Nice, I'll bring the Champaign

[-] The following 4 users Like Final's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe , Sora, Squirrel
Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Robin Wrote: Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink

You have been 1 year and 6 months Tongue

(07-17-2017, 04:53 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Robin Wrote: Thats almost how long i have been here... Wink

You have been 1 year and 6 months Tongue

On this account yes... but I was here before that but I decided to make an account on forums after I joined HIVE
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Doigt, EqAtOmBe
(07-16-2017, 05:30 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

I take the opportunity to thank @Sora all the staff and members (sorry to name all would be too long) to come here every day

Without you nothing would still be possible thanks for participating Smile Big Grin Heart Heart Heart

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

When is the actual date?

I have so enjoyed my time here, and it has actually impacted my life, giving me my dearest of friends. I guess I've been here... 1 yr & 3 months now?

I'll be around (God willing) here until the very end. Big Grin And hopefully, that is a long ways away!

Three cheers for He Who Provides (Sora)!

And may everyone continue to party with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-18-2017, 05:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:30 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Soon the forums will be 2 years old Wink

happy Birthday Heart

AGF Long Life

When is the actual date?

I have so enjoyed my time here, and it has actually impacted my life, giving me my dearest of friends. I guess I've been here... 1 yr & 3 months now?

I'll be around (God willing) here until the very end. Big Grin And hopefully, that is a long ways away!

Three cheers for He Who Provides (Sora)!

And may everyone continue to party with us!

I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

(07-18-2017, 02:41 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

While the forum started on the 29th of july, the website officially exist on paper since the 28th. I actually have done that research on the forum's first anniversary.
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel
(07-18-2017, 09:49 PM)Doigt Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 02:41 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I do not know the exact date but must be on July 29, 2015 if deduced with the date coming from @Sora (it could be said the official date) Wink

While the forum started on the 29th of july, the website officially exist on paper since the 28th. I actually have done that research on the forum's first anniversary.

Thank you for your help on this query Smile

Wow two years old I got nothing much to say.... Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe