Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happend here (failed popsplit)?
Question 
Does anyone have any clue what happened here:
https://gfycat.com/ReflectingDetailedCheetah

I was aware he is going to try to popsplit me. He was pumped with hell of mass from his buddy just a second before.
But I also knew, that it is going to be tricky because of these 2 viruses. Normally I would split between these viruses but I decided to stay and watch. This time I was lucky.
And surprised as well, because I finished much bigger, in one piece and without these 2 viruses Big Grin

Anyone may know what exactly happened there?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Narej, ™ Chronic
Big Grin  It was pretty cool whatever it was.
Bullies have personal issues.
That's pretty darn unique! Of what I see (which might not be correct) it seems that the Slash player was closer to the right virus when he split and it him instead of you, but yes that is really cool!
[Image: narej.png]
Ok, so it is probably this:
1. The Slash ball tries to popsplit me.
2. It actually succedds - one virus pops me. Attacker start to eat my smallest parts and is getting bigger. But before he can consume the rest of me (probably only one ball, the biggest one which remained after popping), he hits the second virus and pops himself.
3. My only part (the biggest part which lasts after pop) instantly eats all small pieces of attacker, and grows enough to eat the rest of him. There are no more viruses left.
4. And I finish him by split.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(11-16-2016, 06:20 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Ok, so it is probably this:
1. The Slash ball tries to popsplit me.
2. It actually succedds - one virus pops me. Attacker start to eat my smallest parts and is getting bigger. But before he can consume the rest of me (probably only one ball, the biggest one which remained after popping), he hits the second virus and pops himself.
3. My only part (the biggest part which lasts after pop) instantly eats all small pieces of attacker, and grows enough to eat the rest of him. There are no more viruses left.
4. And I finish him by split.

Well, just be glad they TyT clan didn't do this first, or else they would make a video called, "SUPER *16x2* ULTRA POPSPLIT COUNTER HACK GLITCH NEW TRICK!?!?! AMAZING UNCUT POPSPLIT GOD - AGAR.IO"
~Hori
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horizon's post:
  • DoctorFinkle