Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bots
Anyone know a way to get bots for the tournament. id like to have some fun and i know some other people who like it too. it would be great if someone would teach me how. thanks Big Grin
(11-09-2016, 07:38 PM)Tyler101500 Wrote: Anyone know a way to get bots for the tournament. id like to have some fun and i know some other people who like it too. it would be great if someone would teach me how. thanks Big Grin

Hi Tyler, and welcome to the Forums!

You discovered a good place to make your first post (Introductions), but let me try to talk you out of using bots...

It does increase the amount of 'easy mass' there is to be gained... but it also causes the lag that everyone hates.

You might dfeploy a bot, but it ends up affecting everyone equally, so in no way does it give you much better a chance to get large, because you might just as easily encounter someone else who's fed off your bot, who is instantly large enough to eat you.

Play the game, as is, as it was meant?

Either way, it's a level playing field...

...and by not choosing bots, you';re helping to combat lag.

Hope that you have lots of fun with us, and that you'll have other stuff to contribute here in our forums!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!