AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 4 users Like SkyDoge's post:
  • Conquest, Pilo, Squirrel , YEET
RIP America, we all kinda loved you
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Conquest, Zumbiro, ™ Chronic
*cough* Science has proven that a developing cancer cell has entered the united States. It's classified name is T.R.U.M.P.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pilo's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
I'm gonna be honest.... he is the next JFK.

Right between the fking eyes
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

If Trump causes war somewhere:

RIP EUROPE TOO
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
(11-09-2016, 02:16 PM)Conquest Wrote: I'm gonna be honest.... he is the next JFK.

I think you're right about this... But whoever would put him in the crosshairs, should remember one thing before doing it -- that Trump has been elected by a majority of the cast ballots, and any move to kill him, if successful, would take a huge step towards 'civil war'.

The vote for Trump is very clearly, one for change.

I just listened to his 'victory speech', and while clearly written by a script writer, he stuck to it, delivered it well, and it said all the right things.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-trum...-1.3843056

If you haven't listened to it, here's one place (for us-Canucks out there) that you can.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
(11-09-2016, 08:23 AM)Voakie Wrote: RIP America, we all kinda loved you

If you support hilary then i support trump he will make America great again

(11-09-2016, 12:49 PM)Pilo Wrote: *cough* Science has proven that a developing cancer cell has entered the united States. It's classified name is T.R.U.M.P.

i think you meant V.O.A.K.I.E that one likes to allow others to swear and when you do something mean towards him he will find the stupidest things to warn you on
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(11-09-2016, 07:27 PM)SkyDoge Wrote:

(11-09-2016, 12:49 PM)Pilo Wrote: *cough* Science has proven that a developing cancer cell has entered the united States. It's classified name is T.R.U.M.P.

i think you meant V.O.A.K.I.E that one likes to allow others to swear and when you do something mean towards him he will find the stupidest things to warn you on

Nahh, the Goat is cool.

He cares about the USA.

And I don't think he was particularly craving for Clinton to win, either.

Is Voakie human? Absolutely. And young! But not so given to stupidity as many boys are, at that age...

How about manning-up, and meet him at his level and shake hands instead?

I don't know of a single person here who dislikes the USA.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(11-09-2016, 02:16 PM)Conquest Wrote: I'm gonna be honest.... he is the next JFK.

jfk was actually good, trump getting shot for being a dumbass

if you support trump you are either a retard or a racist

if you support Hillary
[Image: If-You-Are-Voiting-For-Hillary-In-2016-R...-Image.jpg]

both of them suck

[Image: 905031]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest, Pilo
(11-09-2016, 08:43 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: if you support trump you are either a retard or a racist

I guess I'm a retard or a racist then. Would you like to pick which one?? Because I can't figure it out.

This is exactly the sort of stuff that you should not do, when debating.

I could call you names too, but that won't change your mind that maybe there's other ways to look at Trump, rather than you have.

I will do lots for women. I enjoy watching women play sports more than men -- because the gals mostly never get paid. (At best, for Olympians, there is the possibility for product endorsements and commercials, and so on.)

And I loath what has come out about Trump, and the way he debases women. (Or did in the past. He says he's changing. I guess we may be able to see, over the next 4 years.)

And yet, he's still a far cry better than someone we know to be corrupt, in Clinton.

Trump repeatedly said things during his campaign, that seemed akin to political suicide -- like complaining about Mexicans, telling everyone that he would build a wall, and then somehow make Mexico pay to build it.

No Mexican government in their right mind would offer to do that. (And they have no money to begin with. Trump knows that.)

But he said it anyway.

If you want to just pointlessly argue about politics, because you're unwavering, set in your own opinion, never mind anyone else, then fine. But when you insult people through generalizations, you only end up making yourself look bad.

I was more hoping for a bit of debate...

I think it's so important for everyone to be concerned about politics.

Politics encompasses the largest set of factors that will have a direct affect on your life. And, lest you forget, the whole idea of democracy depends on citizens making informed choices of whom they wish to make decisions for their nation.

So don't tell me I'm a retard, or racist. Explain WHY you think Trump is such a poor choice that it makes you discount the intellectual ability of someone who admits they would have voted for him.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Horizon, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(11-09-2016, 09:21 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:43 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: if you support trump you are either a retard or a racist

I guess I'm a retard or a racist then. Would you like to pick which one?? Because I can't figure it out.

I could call you names too, but that won't change your mind that maybe there's other ways to look at Trump, rather than you have.

I will do lots for women. I enjoy watching women play sports more than men -- because the gals mostly never get paid. (At best, for Olympians, there is the possibility for product endorsements and commercials, and so on.)

And I loath what has come out about Trump, and the way he debases women. (Or did in the past. He says he's changing. I guess we may be able to see, over the next 4 years.)

And yet, he's still a far cry better than someone we know to be corrupt, in Clinton.

Trump repeatedly said things during his campaign, that seemed akin to political suicide -- like complaining about Mexicans, telling everyone that he would build a wall, and then somehow make Mexico pay to build it.

No Mexican government in their right mind would offer to do that. (And they have no money to begin with. Trump knows that.)

But he said it anyway.

If you want to just pointlessly argue about politics, because you're unwavering, set in your own opinion, never mind anyone else, then fine. But when you insult people through generalizations, you only end up making yourself look bad.

Politics encompasses the largest set of factors that will have a direct affect on your life. And, lest you forget, the whole idea of democracy depends on citizens making informed choices of whom they wish to make decisions for their nation.

So don't tell me I'm a retard, or racist. Explain WHY you think Trump is such a poor choice that it makes you discount the intellectual ability of someone who admits they would have voted for him.

What I noticed in their 'debates', was that they continously told about what the OTHER has done wrong or what the OTHER may do wrong, and they used that to look better themselves, instead of just focusing on trying to convince people with their own ideas and prospects.

But there are 2 strategies to win:
The first is to convince the public of your intentions.
The second is to make the other look like s**t, and thus discouraging the people of voting for the other.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-09-2016, 10:11 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: What I noticed in their 'debates', was that they continously told about what the OTHER has done wrong or what the OTHER may do wrong, and they used that to look better themselves, instead of just focusing on trying to convince people with their own ideas and prospects.

The second is to make the other look like s**t, and thus discouraging the people of voting for the other.

You're absolutely correct.

I'm sure that they have budgets for both... policy discussion... and 'attack' ads/etc.

Sadly, when you discuss policy, not everyone will agree that it's a good idea.

But when you attack the other side, there's not usually any possible positive thing for them that comes out of it.

And then there's the media. The media would far rather report the attack stuff, because it contains things that are 'juicy'. The policy stuff would be better,m but it puts the viewers to sleep.

To quote a bad guy in a Bond movie, "There is no news like bad news!"
Fight the Good Fight
(11-09-2016, 07:43 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 07:27 PM)SkyDoge Wrote:

Nahh, the Goat is cool.

He cares about the USA.

And I don't think he was particularly craving for Clinton to win, either.

Is Voakie human? Absolutely. And young! But not so given to stupidity as many boys are, at that age...

How about manning-up, and meet him at his level and shake hands instead?

I don't know of a single person here who dislikes the USA.
if i wanted to meet him at his level id have to go down stairs i dont like stairs
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(11-09-2016, 07:37 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: to all you haters let me tag you real quick

@karla @101 @Voakie @Relax @Feminism @Gandalf @JuniorPlays @Everyone

trump just fuc*ing won boiiiiiiii lessssssssssssssss gooooooooooooooo

what

(11-09-2016, 10:11 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

But he said it anyway.

What I noticed in their 'debates', was that they continously told about what the OTHER has done wrong or what the OTHER may do wrong, and they used that to look better themselves, instead of just focusing on trying to convince people with their own ideas and prospects.

Me and @Relax are Trump Supporters

until we die

although we are both Canadians
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel

But he said it anyway.

Sorry if I offended you @Squirrel I didn't mean to call anyone out in specific, I was referring to the majority of his supporters, and if you support him since you dislike Hillary, you could have voted for any of the other candidates or simply not voted at all.

Reasons why he will make a terrible president (not in a specific order)

#1 He is racist & sexist
I don't need to explain this.

#2 He talks like a third-grader
Donald Trump speaks with a third-grade literacy level. That’s not a cheap insult… it’s a scientific fact. Most presidents in the 20th and 21st centuries have spoken, on average, with a 9th grade to 12th grade comprehension level. George H.W. Bush holds the record-low from a speech on January 28th of 1992, with a score of 7.2. It’s a good thing for presidents to use language most Americans can comprehend, but third grade? Trump would be running a country, not a game of Pokémon. Also he’s not intelligent enough. Trump did attend the Wharton School and went to Penn, so he’s not uneducated. However, when it comes to knowledge outside of business (which has still failed him more than once), he’s really painfully lacking. He knows nothing of science or mathematics and thus doesn’t lend any credence to stem cell research and other scientific advancements. With the way his mind works, he would simply re-inflate the housing bubble and hope that it held this time.

#3 He never really explains how he’s going to do anything (besides building a wall)
He has spoken out repeatedly against affordable health care for American citizens who are poor.He he wants to get rid of Obamacare, but what will he replace it with? “Something Terrific,” he claims. No plans, no ideas, no comprehensive walk through of what he dislikes about Obamacare or what, if anything, could be salvaged from the historic legislation… he just wants to get rid of it and replace it.  

He did release a “plan” on illegal immigration, if you want to call it that, consisting of just two words: mass deportation. Not the most brilliant thinker around.

#4 He has no experience
How would Trump negotiate with Congress to see his agenda pushed forward? How would he work with both parties to get things done? You can’t just walk into the room and make arrogant demands. That’s not how it works. At least we now  know that Kanye 2022 can be a thing.

#5 He doesn’t care if you disagree with him
Probably the most frightening thing about Trump is that he considers himself to be 100% correct about everything that crosses his mind, with no wiggle-room for constructive debate. He lives in a head space of absolutes, where everything is exactly white or exactly black. Politics, meanwhile, is about as gray as gray can get. Progress only happens when some level of compromise is maintained. But for Trump, the word “compromise” isn’t in his vocabulary, either metaphorically or, as we discussed earlier, literally.

#6 He’s gone bankrupt four times 
On four separate occasions, Donald Trump has intentionally gone bankrupt, later claiming that those bankruptcies weren’t failures on his part, but strategic business decisions to help him make more money. So at best, he’s lying and bad at business, but at worst, he’s intentionally manipulating the system for personal gain. Either way, what makes you think he knows how to handle an entire economy?

#7 Donald Trump is not used to listening to anybody else 
There’s a saying that “a president is only as good as his advisors.” But who would, and could, advise Donald Trump? After all, this is the man whose catchphrase is “You’re fired!” Having run his own empire for nearly 40 years, Donald Trump is used to doing as he pleases and calling all the shots. He doesn’t listen to anyone—he’s certainly not listening to anyone on his campaign team who might be telling him to tone down his rhetoric. So how would he listen to an army of advisors who were trying to give him advice on domestic and foreign policy, the military and the economy? The answer is he wouldn’t listen to anyone and would go off making half-baked decisions.

#8 Donald Trump’s business dealings are also questionable 
From gambling in Atlantic City to professional wrestling and beauty pageants, Donald Trump’s many business ventures have always been questionable—which may help to explain the four bankruptcies. There is even evidence Donald Trump has been involved with the Mafia over the years. Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston and investigative journalist Wayne Barrett wrote an unauthorized 1992 biography on Donald Trump where they alleged the business magnate and his companies did business with New York and Philadelphia families linked to the Mafia.

#9 He’s Far Too Impulsive
Check twitter Wink

#10 What he thinks about American Muslims
Trump told Yahoo News that he would consider requiring Muslim-Americans to register with a government database, or worse, mandating that they carry special identification cards that note their faith. Isn't this what Hitler did with Jews requiring them to wear a gold Star of David on their clothes? Also when a reporter asked him "Is there a difference between requiring Muslims to register and Jews in Nazi Germany?" Trump at first refused to respond, but then told the reporter, "You tell me," and walked away. As The Holocaust Center notes on its website, the Nazi-era laws that required Jews to publicly identify their faith was "one of many psychological tactics aimed at isolating and dehumanizing the Jews of Europe, directly marking them as being different (i.e., inferior) to everyone else." There's no doubt that making Muslims carry special religious identity cards or having to register with the government sends a clear message to other Americans that Muslims are different. That they, simply because of their faith, are less than fully American. I am horrified to think what this might lead to.

There is many reasons I may have left out, I hope this will suffice. Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]