Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
agar.io mobile clan develpoment!
I'll join your clan
Good Luck Man! Smile
FeaR clan needs members that are pro, if you want to join go to my YouTube channel at FeaR Legendary, and leave you skype in the comments, and we will check your skill.
Big Grin 
I would love to join your clan I am really good at the game and I want to join saying I think you are pretty pro to and I would like to do vids with you on agar.io mobile if you need ways to contact me they are down below!!

Skype > qaryltherad

Email >[email protected]

# > 321-800-1841

Thx for reading and I hope you let me in your clan!!!!!!
(01-27-2016, 11:47 AM)PATELss GAMING Wrote: Hey guys, if you are a pro mobile player you can join me to make a new clan for mobile version.
The first 2 guys joining will be co-founders of the clan.
If intrested contact me! [contact detail are on my videos]

check out my channel - link in signature!

lets come together to form the biggest clan for mobile agar.io. Cool Cool

Hi, I'm looking for a clan as I would call myself 'pro' so please email me at: [email protected]
(01-27-2016, 11:47 AM)PATELss GAMING Wrote: Hey guys, if you are a pro mobile player you can join me to make a new clan for mobile version.

Can I join your clan
(05-02-2017, 11:20 AM)CoolBoy Wrote:

Can I join your clan

I hope I'm wrong... but that message was posted more than a year ago. So don't be surprised if there's no reply...

And while I don't play the mobile game myself, it seems from hearing others talk about it, that "clans" in the mobile game are... hard to find, and even harder to communicate with.

But I hope you find what you are looking for... or that you can find an alternative!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-30-2016, 11:35 AM)MVP Totobac Wrote: I'm a real pro in Agario. Especially in Mobile but I have my own clan on pc and mobile

Can I join I am pro

(05-02-2017, 11:20 AM)UCoolBoy Wrote:

Can I join your clan I am very pro
(01-27-2016, 01:51 PM)Voakie Wrote: Mobile agar.io is most is the worst version of agar.io there is...
And how are you supposed to play in the same lobby on mobile?

There is a way to play in the same lobby in agar.io mobile. DNS changer app should be downloaded and the same dns must be entered in the dns changer by all the players who want to play in the same lobby. Once dns changer is activated, open agar.io and start playing, find your friend in the same lobby as you!