66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What subforum to use
Hey there!

Here I'm gonna briefly explain what subforum is for what thread. This is just a thread that you can add to your Bookmarks when you are unsure where to post.

Announcements
Here you can announce a big project of yours or important days (for example christmas and your birthday). Posts in the announcements subforum should always be well formulated and straight to the point.
But, be sure to tend to General Discussion (or any better fitting forum, like Events and Clan Wars), to keep threads in announcements to a minimum. Examples for what not to post: Highscores, Leaving/Coming back Threads, any kind of request (searching for [...] etc.). Here are some examples of what not to post (sorry if you are below these. I'm not intending to publicly "expose" you. The rules were not clear so you did nothing wrong): http://imgur.com/a/vQE6s

Ideas
This section works out pretty well. But in here too, make you idea clear, and give us reasons to work on implementing it!

Introductions
Post here if you want to introduce yourself. I think we could also allow "returning member" threads here Big Grin

General Discussion
The description says it all. Talk about Agar.io related stuff. Not about your poetry slam about waiting at a bus station.

Stories & Videos
Here you can post in-detail storys about how you ate the biggest guy and then kept on bullying him, and post videos of Agar.io and AGF.

Skins
Post the skin(s) you made. Not a thread how bad you want it to be implemented, just the skin. But a bit of a description will probably help you out too Wink

Fun
The most active section out of all! Here you can play forum games, do some trollerie and memerie.

Events & Live Twitch gaming
Do not post your videos here. Post your twitch stream here. And no, nobody wants to donate. Also, post events of yours here! Like a tournament. Those should include every tiny detail a player wants to know!

AgarioForums Private Server - AGF
THIS, is the section for highscores! I don't really know what to do else. Well, keep it AGF!

Clan Wars
Announce Clan Wars or post winner and looser graphs. What makes you happier...

Clans/Teams
Introduce your clan! Maximum one post per month, because I myself experienced how it feels when your clan thread gets burried.

Tips & Tricks - Agario Guide
Post your ultimate tricksplit guide! Or basically any "trick". No bot threads!

Agario Private Servers
This section exists to enable advertisements of other servers to get lost easier.

Agario Mods Releases
Got dem sick scripts? Show the world! Use at your own risk! Agarioforums is not responsible for any violation of Agar.io's ToS that results in a legal action! We will gladly redirect everything to the respondible person!

Agario Mods Discussion
Talk about mods that already exist.

Slither.io
Nobody needs this section @Sora

Agar.io related games
Here you can talk about any games that are related to Agar.io (namely .io games). Well, I will now officially, without asking any other staff, announce, that you are free to talk about any web game in here!

Members only
Every forum has one so why not. Talk about stuff that your mom isn't supposed to see.

Random talks
"Maaaan I hate Agarioforums now since Voakie is there I can't post whatever I want I'm leaving". Hold up! (eeeeh, [...] we don't, caaaare). Back to the topic. Here, you can post ANYTHING you want! As long as you are not violating any forum rules.

TechTalk
Talk about techknawledgy (physical)

Questions & Answers
Like the description says, ask questions about life in here! What it life, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Remember, this is our place! If you want me to improve something, or disagree with me, tell me!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Breakfast , Mikasa, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Good explanation @Voakie ! Very well organised. Tongue
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b