Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Message To all people teaming in FFA
Dear all teamers in FFA,

I'm a level 70 without ever teaming, here is what I want to tell you:

You have no skills, you are just coward with no pride and no honor, no matter if you think you're a good player because being N°1 with help of others is not a succes its just the prove that you're not good enough to win by yourself, there is no glory when you fight 2 against 1, you ruin the pleasure of a lot of people who just want to play in a fair way.

You're probably the kind of guy to fight in a street fight 2 or more against 1 lonely guy. You're just frustrated that you're not a good player enough to win.

You're just pussys!

All of you will be just poor loosers the day agar will decide to ban teaming in FFA.

You have made of agar a game for cheaters and people with no skills.

I pitty you, loosers.

Cheers from a player with pride, skills and honor. Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like AGARNOTEAM's post:
  • RohitYTAgar, SPAM000, Squirrel
I hate FFA teamers aswell, also, they put anti-teaming measures on FFA, Teams (Cross-Color Teaming), and Experimental where if it detects alot of virus explosions or alot of repetitive splitting, it will force you to lose mass extra fast. Parties are where teaming goes, but, if you make the leaderboard on a SOLO run in a party with ALOT of mass, you are considered pro (In my Book) because alot of aggressive teamers always want to go for them solo guys.

I Got Skills as well as not getting enraged over the {censored} Game
I absolutely agree with you mate!
(01-25-2016, 09:27 PM)AGARNOTEAM Wrote: Dear all teamers in FFA,

I'm a level 70 without ever teaming, here is what I want to tell you:

You have no skills, you are just coward with no pride and no honor, no matter if you think you're a good player because being N°1 with help of others is not a succes its just the prove that you're not good enough to win by yourself, there is no glory when you fight 2 against 1, you ruin the pleasure of a lot of people who just want to play in a fair way.

You're probably the kind of guy to fight in a street fight 2 or more against 1 lonely guy. You're just frustrated that you're not a good player enough to win.

You're just pussys!

All of you will be just poor loosers the day agar will decide to ban teaming in FFA.

You have made of agar a game for cheaters and people with no skills.

I pitty you, loosers.

Cheers from a player with pride, skills and honor. Wink

It depends.. Half of the teamers does'nt even know it is not allowed.. FFA means Free For All. It does'nt mean Solo Only.. But I get your point and I also hate teamers in FFA
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q
FFA teamers shouldn't be allowed however I wouldn't call them players with no skill if they come above you in the leaderboard, because then what does that make you?

All that aside, I completely agree with your point.