Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SHARE POP UP WINDOW!!!!
WHAT IS THIS STUPID SHARE THE GAME WINDOW THAT POPS UP DURING THE GAME!!!

MAKE THIS CRAP STOP!!!

(10-31-2016, 04:11 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: WHAT IS THIS STUPID SHARE THE GAME WINDOW THAT POPS UP DURING THE GAME!!!

MAKE THIS CRAP STOP!!!

Hi Kimberly  Exclamation

This is now the 2nd post I saw from you, where you "complain heavy" about things ... mhhh ...

... try to tell us constructive critic and you are allowed to be nice ... really  Tongue  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Relax , Voakie
Oh you don't understand all caps? Let me put this where you can understand it. Get rid of the window that pops up during game. Comprende?

wow, long time no see.

try this, if in Chrome go to settings by selecting the three dots and select settings. Scroll down to bottom and select SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS and then scroll to privacy

now click content settings and scroll down to POP UPS and click dont allow.

i hope that works

and maybe install and adblock extension

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Meerkat, run SPOT run
I cant seem to replicate the problem on any service....are you using windows explorer by any chance? If so please go make sure your fax machine is tuned off, change the ink ribbon on your typewriter, and then install a browser that isn't a security risk....I'm just messin around, but in all seriousness, switch to a browser other than explorer, utilize an adblocker (I'm using adguard adblocker right now), and you should stop seeing popups pretty much entirely.

(10-31-2016, 04:56 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: Oh you don't understand all caps? Let me put this where you can understand it. Get rid of the window that pops up during game. Comprende?

Also there's no reason to be rude....I THINK WE ALL COMPRENDE'D....(except I don't speak Spanish so that's prob not a word)

If you honestly want a solution to a problem, please provide any relevant info, and don' bother (digitally) shouting...If you just want to vent, then make that clear in the post. I honestly tried replicating your issue on Firefox, Chrome, and Chromium playing regular agar.io for an hour and couldn't find what your talking about. If you would like help resolving this issue, please provide info like: browser, extensions, what version of agar.io, maybe operating system, and someone will be glad to help!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Breakfast , Relax , Voakie
Thanks for the input. Just ultimately frustrated with this game in the last month and it was late at night and a few vodkas. At least some of you know how to help.

[-] The following 2 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • Breakfast , run SPOT run