Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team Server
90% of you are just damn fools. 60% of you won't return mass given to save your damn ball. 40% of you are damn traitors. Stop @#$&#$@ clinging! It will get us both damn killed. 

I like 5% of you and enjoy playing with you.

(10-30-2016, 04:32 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: 90% of you are just damn fools. 60% of you won't return mass given to save your damn ball. 40% of you are damn traitors. Stop @#$&#$@ clinging! It will get us both damn killed. 

For the public game?? Agreed!

That 90% might be more like 75%, but still.

And I'd say that most of that 75% is not on these Forums, so you're just preaching to the choir. ~giggles~

But my #1 wish for Agar.io would be that I'd never have to shout out this line again, while playing:

What the hell did ya do THAT for??!?!?

I love using the klingons to kill the mothership!

LOL!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-30-2016, 07:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 04:32 AM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: 90% of you are just damn fools. 60% of you won't return mass given to save your damn ball. 40% of you are damn traitors. Stop @#$&#$@ clinging! It will get us both damn killed. 

For the public game?? Agreed!

That 90% might be more like 75%, but still.

And I'd say that most of that 75% is not on these Forums, so you're just preaching to the choir. ~giggles~

But my #1 wish for Agar.io would be that I'd never have to shout out this line again, while playing:

What the hell did ya do THAT for??!?!?

I love using the klingons to kill the mothership!

LOL!!

I'm sure there are many players that can relate to your playing style.  Big Grin But then I do find klingons annoying...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b