Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Behind The Scenes
Last night  @Apix pulled out  a first place 55k solo victory,  shattering his own soloing record by 25k and earning an   Honorable  mention in the AGF Hall of Fame.  Well done @Apix   Wink 

Mean while:
Todays  screen shot follows Lvl "100"  to an astounding  dominating victory, slamming the door on first place.
Lvl 100 couldn't be reached for an interview, but non the less still advances to The AGF Hall of Shame. Sad 
[Image: Lvl100.gif]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Apix , Joker, run SPOT run
100 is a professional first room resident Kappa

Congrats @Apix

and @TM Soloist thanks for the cool thread Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Apix , run SPOT run
(10-29-2016, 08:15 PM)Relax Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 08:07 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: 100 is a professional first room resident Kappa

Congrats @Apix

and @TM Soloist thanks for the cool thread Smile

100 should join Must and be room mates with grasa
grasa is in a league of his own

JAJAJAJA xD
i don't know.... @✨101✨ is one of the best campers I've ever seen... like the Grizzly Addams of AGF....lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Relax
(10-30-2016, 03:22 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: i don't know.... @✨101✨ is one of the best campers I've ever seen... like the Grizzly Addams of AGF....lol

If you are referring to the my extremely rare use of the second room, then yes I suppose I'm good at that (after all @plsdonteatme taught me some of the tricks) , although I don't really "camp" (as some do in hope of saving power ups) the only reason I ever have need to use the second room is if there is a crazy split run team on the map and it is too time consuming to attempt defeating them solo, in that case I go and farm, which takes less than 3 minutes (if you have q) and can generate up to 24k. After that, kill the map, and solo. The need to use the second room is pretty rare for me these days, it's fairly easy to takeover without going to any of the rooms.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
hahaha just messin with ya @✨101✨
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(10-30-2016, 07:28 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: hahaha just messin with ya @✨101✨

i got triggered xD
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Apix , run SPOT run
This Lion  is dangerous. If you see this lion use caution. 
This Lion has amazing stalking abilities and timing.
[Image: lion.gif]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(10-30-2016, 06:08 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 03:22 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: i don't know.... @✨101✨ is one of the best campers I've ever seen... like the Grizzly Addams of AGF....lol

If you are referring to the my extremely rare use of the second room, then yes I suppose I'm good at that (after all @plsdonteatme taught me some of the tricks) , although I don't really "camp" (as some do in hope of saving power ups) the only reason I ever have need to use the second room is if there is a crazy split run team on the map and it is too time consuming to attempt defeating them solo, in that case I go and farm, which takes less than 3 minutes (if you have q) and can generate up to 24k. After that, kill the map, and solo. The need to use the second room is pretty rare for me these days, it's fairly easy to takeover without going to any of the rooms.

haha, u funny nigga.
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Relax , ✨101✨