Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Agar.io Rant
Recently, I have noticed something sad in the Agar.io community: The decline in quality videos and most of all, teamwork in the game. Clans like Hero, TyT, YTS, and TR have in essence ruined the clan game for everyone else with their outrageous clickbait titles. And the members of these clans aren’t making it any better, in fact, they are doing the same thing! As a result, the value on teamwork, camaraderie, and helping your teammate have been pushed aside by “tricks,” “trolling,” “editing montages.” I find that a shame, really, because players often blame Miniclip for lag and other such issues, when in fact they are the ones who have created the problem. And while I do not refrain Miniclip from some of the things they have done, the people who play the game are mostly immature 12 year olds who are just looking to fake or resemble another famous player who can’t take responsibility for their own actions. I miss clans like VIP, Yin, AGC, CZel, TA, TT*, A7x, GO, <R>, uF, Xw, ZyZ, and even NBK. Those clans had a real sense of teamwork, and they all had a goal in mind: To dominate together, not as an individual. I was honored to be a member of a few, NBK, uF, and Xw, that valued teamwork and consistently dominated leaderboards. Those were the most fun and involving clans I have ever been in, and someday, I hope to bring back those days of Agar.io with my own clan that would value teamwork, respect, camaraderie, and domination.
~Hori
[-] The following 3 users Like Horizon's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, ™ Chronic
Well, this is a very informative post and I see the point that you're making. I do indeed miss those clans, but good luck developing and creating yours. I wish you the best of luck! ~Pulls out luck card and sets it on the table next to Horizon~

About the current clans such as TYT, Hero, YTS, and TR. I don't blame them about posting clickbait and such, I mean YouTube is their business and they have to use something that attracts the eye in order to get the views and subscribers. The twelve year old thing you mentioned is actually not a problem... because if you look at either TYT's Leaders YouTube channel they have their names there in the description so that these fellows can copy their names to "support" them as if to say. With them using their names the others that see the names are bound to research who are either Crystal, Sirius, Ghost, and so forth. So really they are getting more business for their channel.

The teamwork, I mean the current clans are insanely HUGE and have TONS of members. So that's why dominate the Agar.io map and other things because they have their huge army and one million subscribers that also help them in the domination. So in other words I agree with you on some things and some things not, but thanks for posting this. It's really informative. Also... maybe some of the older Clans will come back.
Don't try to play crazy with me, I'm a lot better at it. 
 -Joker

[-] The following 2 users Like Joker's post:
  • Apix , Horizon
I'm always open to disagreement! And, yes, I do think it's a way for them to gain revenue and views, but I just wish there was another way for them to gain their fame. I didn't remember the "use my name for support" thing, so thanks for pointing that out. Also, I PRAY that some of the old clans would come back, that would be AWESOME! And I wish clans like TyT did server takeovers so that TyT was in the entire top 10, I always find clans that take over like that so fascinating! Thanks for the response!
~Hori
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horizon's post:
  • Joker
Yes, I agree about the other way to gain their fame, but if you really think about it... what way can they REALLY do? YouTube is the biggest way to get your name out there if you post exciting content and clickbait. A lot of the good older clans did lose members when the big current clans came about because of the skill of the old clans members. So it is a cycle. Someone makes a wicked good clan and gets members, another clan rises with either five or ten members and they have great skill, the other clans members notice it and join because it's NEW keyword NEW everyone wants to join a new clan because if you have a lot of members that have great skill they clan is going to stay alive! Unless you lose members or someone nukes your clan which has happened countless times. The Hero clan is a PERFECT example of a "nuke" even though it wasn't really a nuke. They have a video on their YouTube channel if you want to know.
 -Joker

why don't you build a clan like that @Horizon ?
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-27-2016, 01:48 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: why don't you build a clan like that @Horizon ?

I don't have the time to own a clan! If I were to create a clan, I would have to appoint someone else as leader. Anyways, I have found a clan that I like now, so maybe I'll create my clan and ally my clan with them? Wink
~Hori
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horizon's post:
  • ™ Chronic
You already found a clan. Wink
 -Joker