Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a break from complaining about teamers to help answer my questions about experim

1. Since you can't split the green viruses, what happens when all of them are eaten? Do they respawn?
  2. How can you utilize the red viruses? I think I know how they work but I don't see how you could do anything with them? Is there a way to make them split? Does feeding them do anything?
Yes, viruses respawn like food. They respawn in FFA as well, because otherwise, bigger players will eat all viruses and nothing would stop them after that
Feeding them just make them bigger and they will spawn food faster until they shrink to default size. You cant use them like green ones, but you can still hide behind them

Yes they do, even in FFA they respawn. Feeding them make them grow, and once they grow they'll spit out food until they get back to their normal size. And so the only thing you could do with them is feed yourself if you're small or feed them to make a GIANT red virus (Credits to eve8 for the screenshot)