Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hello fellow blobs.
I am Nope. I call myself this because when I found this game a few days ago, I would see these giant cells on my periphery and haul ass the opposite direction muttering to myself "Nope!". ( I call this noping out.) I'm still pretty much a noob, and get eaten quite a bit, but I am improving quickly, and even managed to hold #1 for a few minutes today in Experimental mode. My strongest skill so far is surviving, albeit often at the loss of lots of mass. I consider it a win if I can prevent being totally eaten, and am not afraid to sacrifice mass to do so (kind of like a gecko losing it's tail to escape a predator).
[-] The following 4 users Like Nope's post:
  • NO ASSHOLES, Noom, run SPOT run , Voakie
Hey Nope! Wassup man, welcome to TEH FORUMS! We are a big family and we gon take care of yo! You gon take care of us too <3 (No hmo)

I gave u my repp point
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
Welcome NOPE! hope you find some usefull info and good convo here, I know I have!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you gentlemen, seems like a nice place you got goin here. Big Grin
(01-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Nope Wrote: I am Nope. I call myself this because when I found this game a few days ago, I would see these giant cells on my periphery and haul ass the opposite direction muttering to myself "Nope!". ( I call this noping out.) I'm still pretty much a noob, and get eaten quite a bit, but I am improving quickly, and even managed to hold #1 for a few minutes today in Experimental mode. My strongest skill so far is surviving, albeit often at the loss of lots of mass. I consider it a win if I can prevent being totally eaten, and am not afraid to sacrifice mass to do so (kind of like a gecko losing it's tail to escape a predator).

Hanging around virus boxes for newbies helps make them last longer,sweeping up the pellets in the area to get bigger sure helps a lot.But hiding inside a Green Virus box works until you reach around 100-115 then you can't do that anymore or you explode.

Sometimes I use the Virus box to get stupid players to chase me to get themselves blown up on them thus allowing me to get some of the small cell parts before he runs away. I have had cells big as 600 blow up trying to get my 125 staying BEHIND the Virus box from the dumb one.

Hang in there Nope!
(01-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Bachelor Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Nope Wrote: I am Nope. I call myself this because when I found this game a few days ago, I would see these giant cells on my periphery and haul ass the opposite direction muttering to myself "Nope!". ( I call this noping out.) I'm still pretty much a noob, and get eaten quite a bit, but I am improving quickly, and even managed to hold #1 for a few minutes today in Experimental mode. My strongest skill so far is surviving, albeit often at the loss of lots of mass. I consider it a win if I can prevent being totally eaten, and am not afraid to sacrifice mass to do so (kind of like a gecko losing it's tail to escape a predator).

Hanging around virus boxes for newbies helps make them last longer,sweeping up the pellets in the area to get bigger sure helps a lot.But hiding inside a Green Virus box works until you reach around 100-115 then you can't do that anymore or you explode.

Sometimes I use the Virus box to get stupid players to chase me to get themselves blown up on them thus allowing me to get some of the small cell parts before he runs away. I have had cells big as 600 blow up trying to get my 125 staying BEHIND the Virus box from the dumb one.

Hang in there Nope!
Thanks for the pointers. Another trick I like is once you get 600-700 mass or so, and find yourself in a fairly clear area with several viruses, is to split-kill a virus, this will make you 15 little cells and one big one, which you can than use to eat the remaining viruses, for about 100 mass or so each. Also, I don't team, but sometimes make people think I want to with a W or 2, to get them into split-kill range.
Welcome, you seem like a very experienced player. Smile

Welcome to Agario Forums also check out the AGF Private Server!
Welcome, fellow Nope Blob! We need to have a match sometime.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
I saw a Nope playing on a game board yesterday thinking it was you, I had to laugh as you saw me who was BIG run in a different direction.

I hope you enjoyed the game.
Welcome nope, good to have ye

Welcome nope, good to have ye
-LKD70
When I was on the Private server for the first I was on FFA and I had the same damn reaction it's why I stick with experiemental now.