The Minimap
The Clans
Nothin..
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite part about the AGF server?
Big Grin 
I put together a poll to see what everyone likes about the server.
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
I like how fast paced it is, compared to official servers. Also it's really easy to catch people over splitting, but risky because of the fast rejoin. I got to #2 totally by luck Big Grin
Hard to pick just one! I mostly like it because it's a one of a kind (from what I've seen). It's the fastest paced most aggressive version of the game I've found, and it attracts great players creating a constant challenge. It's awesome for the fact you don't have to spend 15 minutes just trying to get big! One of my fav features that isn't mentioned in the poll is the 1 shot viruses. Being able to put that many viruses into play during a clash makes for truly EXPLOSIVE gaming lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Polar, Sora
(01-16-2016, 04:12 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Hard to pick just one! I mostly like it because it's a one of a kind (from what I've seen). It's the fastest paced most aggressive version of the game I've found, and it attracts great players creating a constant challenge. It's awesome for the fact you don't have to spend 15 minutes just trying to get big! One of my fav features that isn't mentioned in the poll is the 1 shot viruses. Being able to put that many viruses into play during a clash makes for truly EXPLOSIVE gaming lol.
Indeed, you can start, get lucky, and be #3 in 30 seconds. Then make one mistake and be tiny again in 5. This server vs official is like a battle vs a war. War is strategic, planned and calculated, but none of that matters in the heat of battle where decisions must be made in fractions of a second. It's super fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nope's post:
  • Sora
I love the max split limit a lot since it lets you travel and also bait people since they think they have time to split and eat you so they split and the extremely low combine time bites them in the arse.
I defeat huge teams with the simple virus trick, managed to stay in first for a LONG TIME (The Juggernaut Server) even when I was split alot, I remember having a big fight with "Brazil",  some TYT Guy and other people. I Say Im really good for being new to juggernaut. When I Teamed, we actually did splitrunning and tricksplitting.

The juggernaut doesnt have enough "Virus" Players, I feel it would make the game-play crazier.

BTW, The juggernaut server is a part of AGF right? Not Sure