Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro
Hey everyone... My name is Katy
I'm 22 from upstate NY, I'm a life, health and accident insurance broker in real life
I've provided my insta username in my bio so if you want you can follow me!
I'm mainly on here looking for other users to team up with on agar.io
Usually I'll play on my iPhone, and sometimes AGF on here or regular Agar.io
This website is a lot like myspace...
Anyway add me and lets team up! Shy
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Breakfast , Supergirl , Voakie
Welcome Katy!
I don't really play Agar.io every day, but I'd love to talk to you sometimes, since you seem like an interesting and kind person. Tongue
Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your stay!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome to the community Katy! We hope you enjoy it here.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(10-17-2016, 05:11 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Hey everyone... My name is Katy F
I'm 22 from upstate NY (eastern timezone), I'm a broker and data systems admin in real life
Anyone, just not someone using those pre-made skin (like Doge, EA, etc.)

Welcome aboard, Katy!

I think I prefer that name to your username, since you provided it! (lol!)

Are you trying to get guys to disobey "Rule #1" of 'Female Communication 101'??!?!

Which is,
"Never use the C-word with a female that you are trying to talk to. EVER!!"

But you provided a bunch of info, which is cool, and... err... not as common as one might think, hereabouts, so thank you!

What sort of a broker are we talking about?

Now, you did say NY, so that immediately makes me think of the obvious 'stockbroker', but there are other kinds as well, such as an insurance broker... or real-estate broker.

Here's hoping that you have fun here, and come by looking for the human side of the agar.io game. You can't talk in the public game... but there is a chat in AGF, so you might want to check that out.

I'll be looking forward to see what thoughts you'd like to share with everyone!

Have a blast out there!

(PS: I'd love to hear how you chose your name. lol Was it you attempting to have a bad-@ss name that hopefully would scare some of the boys off??)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-17-2016, 07:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 05:11 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Hey everyone... My name is Katy F
I'm 22 from upstate NY (eastern timezone), I'm a broker and data systems admin in real life
Anyone, just not someone using those pre-made skin (like Doge, EA, etc.)

Welcome aboard, Katy!

I think I prefer that name to your username, since you provided it! (lol!)

Are you trying to get guys to disobey "Rule #1" of 'Female Communication 101'??!?!

Which is,
"Never use the C-word with a female that you are trying to talk to. EVER!!"

But you provided a bunch of info, which is cool, and... err... not as common as one might think, hereabouts, so thank you!

What sort of a broker are we talking about?

Now, you did say NY, so that immediately makes me think of the obvious 'stockbroker', but there are other kinds as well, such as an insurance broker... or real-estate broker.

Here's hoping that you have fun here, and come by looking for the human side of the agar.io game. You can't talk in the public game... but there is a chat in AGF, so you might want to check that out.

I'll be looking forward to see what thoughts you'd like to share with everyone!

Have a blast out there!

(PS: I'd love to hear how you chose your name. lol  Was it you attempting to have a bad-@ss name that hopefully would scare some of the boys off??)

Hello Squirrel!

My best friend called me a cunt nugget one day so I was like, "I'm going to make that my name on agar.io and twitter" sometimes I use the name Uma Thurman because I love that actress.
I'm a life, health and accident insurance broker for the state of NY.
Also, I'd prefer playing the regular agar.io game to the AGF one but the no chat part sucks!
Well it's nice to meet you cuntnugget. Have fun! We wish you the best! Big Grin

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Rainbow 
Welcome Cuntnugget to the agario forum  Exclamation

More girly power  Heart  Exclamation

Smile

P.S: my motherlanguage is german, isn't "cunt" something not so nice for a woman ?

Blush
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(10-17-2016, 10:35 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: My best friend called me a cunt nugget one day so I was like, "I'm going to make that my name on agar.io and twitter" sometimes I use the name Uma Thurman because I love that actress.
Also, I'd prefer playing the regular agar.io game to the AGF one but the no chat part sucks!

Wow... that takes... balls, calling your BFF that. You couldn't hold a shotgun to my forehead, and get me to call mine that! But I guess it takes a certain security, that "anything goes", and that would be true to the BFF-Code. ~smile~

But no doubt, you've never just been knocked over, either.

I play the public game as well, but prefer teamwork, so stick mostly to the 'Teams' variant.

Again, great to meet you, and hope you post a bunch of stuff while here, and fulfill your chat-quotient!

(I've been here... it feels like 6 months or so now, and I sure have!)

An extra note, there's lots of Discord action on the side, including a channel for 'agarioforums.net' itself. Some are more popular than others. And just so that you know, I think you are bringing up the "average user age", lol!

If you've need any help, ask anyone! People will fall over themselves to steer you the right way. Big Grin (But so far, you look pretty experienced!)

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(10-18-2016, 01:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 10:35 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: My best friend called me a cunt nugget one day so I was like, "I'm going to make that my name on agar.io and twitter" sometimes I use the name Uma Thurman because I love that actress.

Wow... that takes... balls, calling your BFF that. You couldn't hold a shotgun to my forehead, and get me to call mine that! But I guess it takes a certain security, that "anything goes", and that would be true to the BFF-Code. ~smile~

I play the public game as well, but prefer teamwork, so stick mostly to the 'Teams' variant.

Again, great to meet you, and hope you post a bunch of stuff while here, and fulfill your chat-quotient!

An extra note, there's lots of Discord action on the side, including a channel for 'agarioforums.net' itself. Some are more popular than others. And just so that you know, I think you are bringing up the "average user age", lol!

If you've need any help, ask anyone! People will fall over themselves to steer you the right way. Big Grin (But so far, you look pretty experienced!)

Have fun out there!

(10-18-2016, 01:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Have fun out there!

Sorry I'm struggling lmao

But yes, she is my best friend and we live together.
And ok, thanks for the info!
And hey are you calling me old! hahahaha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Canadians and Europeans...they just have no respect for good ol American "Bro Talk".... lol it's totally ok to call someone your close friends with, any vulgar word you like around here.....At least in Minnesota.... F#*kW@d can be a term of endearment.... now this is why French people get mad at us. We're too crude and sarcastic! hahaha
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-19-2016, 06:05 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Sorry I'm struggling lmao

But yes, she is my best friend and we live together.
And ok, thanks for the info!
And hey are you calling me old! hahahaha

I cleaned it all up for ya. Wink You could just delete ALL the quotation stuff, and just reply to messages that way... ~teeeeasssse!~ If you go double-quoting my long-@ssed messages, you are risking your reputation for the worse... lol.

You are definitely above the average age here, I think... but since I could be your daddy, no, I wouldn't call you old. Wink

I am... quite unusual, I guess. Of course your BFF is a 'she'.

~furrows brow and appears to think very hard~

The last time I had a guy as a BFF, I was in high school. Since then, they've all been gals, and I often forget how... uncommon that would be. (Even my 'Best Man' was a woman. heh...)

That yours is a she makes it far easier for me to see that name being applied to you. (lol) But did you at least get her back? What do you call her, I wonder??
Fight the Good Fight
(10-19-2016, 06:58 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Canadians and Europeans...they just have no respect for good ol American "Bro Talk".... lol it's totally ok to call someone your close friends with, any vulgar word you like around here.....At least in Minnesota.... F#*kW@d can be a term of endearment.... now this is why French people get mad at us. We're too crude and sarcastic! hahaha

Haha you're spot on! With us, the meaner the name the better.

Haha, thanks Squirrel! This website is hard to use because I'm used to facebook  Sleepy
My friend and I call each other crazy names all the time LOL
We reassure each other that it's all in good fun. 

One time, I was partners in chemistry with this girl and she kept saying "hey slut" or "what's up bitch" and I thought we were friends so I went along with it and as it turns out she was dead serious and didn't like me! Lmao. Her last name was Balls. 

Ps... Are we allowed to swear on here? Anyone know??
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 06:58 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Canadians and Europeans...they just have no respect for good ol American "Bro Talk".... lol it's totally ok to call someone your close friends with, any vulgar word you like around here.....At least in Minnesota.... F#*kW@d can be a term of endearment.... now this is why French people get mad at us. We're too crude and sarcastic! hahaha

Haha you're spot on! With us, the meaner the name the better.

There might be some who believe that swearing makes one cool... but, mannnn. That ain't me. (Even when I'm the one doing it, I often immediately think, "F^%#$, I gotta stop sayin' dat s&^#$!")
Fight the Good Fight
Oh damn, thanks Squirrel!

I gotcha, I can imagine most of the players are younger and those are the ones that kick my ass at Agar.io  Big Grin I'm glad I'm not the only average age-raiser. 
And yes, my friend and I call each other some crazy names. 

Funny story, in school I was chem partners with this girl and she would always say stuff like "hey slut" or "what's up bitch" and I thought we were friends so I said shit back to her and went along with it... turns out she didn't like me and she was totally serious LOL. Her last name was 'Balls'.

... Are we allowed to swear on here??

Sorry if there are double posts guys!
(10-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Haha, thanks Squirrel! This website is hard to use because I'm used to facebook  Sleepy
My friend and I call each other crazy names all the time LOL
We reassure each other that it's all in good fun. 

One time, I was partners in chemistry with this girl and she kept saying "hey slut" or "what's up bitch" and I thought we were friends so I went along with it and as it turns out she was dead serious and didn't like me! Lmao. Her last name was Balls. 

Ps... Are we allowed to swear on here? Anyone know??

I think we're supposed to keep the language down. We do have a number of tender-aged users here. But Sora is fairly lenient... I regularly see posts with... colourful language.

I like your chem story... I'll bet she was so ticked off, when she realized you had no clue! (LOL!)
Fight the Good Fight