Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFA .. 120 pieses..Just my thoughts
Pieces ....

Wow. I played that Experimental  FFA. The one you can bust into 120 pieces. It's a different pace for sure . It's pretty cool , but there's nothing like  dying SLOW MO!  
 Interesting game. Needs a whole new strategy.   Wink   I was lagging badly so I'm not sure if the game has bugs.  I noticed my cells splits automatically when it reached a certain size?????? unless my keyboard has a mind of its own. I couldn't keep my mass.

I felt some what powerless. I couldn't get bigger. My mass wouldn't gather up into one cell. and if I gained any mass my bigger cells split in two , so I got eaten. One cell at a time. I couldn't run away. Then a bigger cell came along and it was over. 

I will play it some more.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Sora
That's like the pro server, what a mess! It auto splits you and next thing you know there's like 30 giant cells all cluster fu*/ed in the middle and no one takes over...seems that people like it though...who am I to judge? I for one cant play like that though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora, Voakie
(10-27-2016, 04:09 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: That's like the pro server, what a mess! It auto splits you and next thing you know there's like 30 giant cells all cluster fu*/ed in the middle and no one takes over...seems that people like it though...who am I to judge? I for one cant play like that though.
You must have gotten quite bored to dig this post up last night  Big Grin

I was bored  when I posted that. I'm so hooked on AGF here that I can't play anything else. Even FFA or party room at agar.io  doesn't do it. The forum and the game is a nice rounded package. Well wish you a great day. The goat vid was awesome  lmao
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(10-17-2016, 01:39 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Pieces ....  

Wow. I played that Experimental  FFA. The one you can bust into 120 pieces. It's a different pace for sure . It's pretty cool , but there's nothing like  dying SLOW MO!  
 Interesting game. Needs a whole new strategy.   Wink   I was lagging badly so I'm not sure if the game has bugs.  I noticed my cells splits automatically when it reached a certain size?????? unless my keyboard has a mind of its own. I couldn't keep my mass.

I felt some what powerless. I couldn't get bigger. My mass wouldn't gather up into one cell. and if I gained any mass my bigger cells split in two , so I got eaten. One cell at a time. I couldn't run away. Then a bigger cell came along and it was over. 

I will play it some more.
And the thing is when you are a small one piece, like the min mass you can be, into so fast that sometimes you can't react fast enough, and you get eaten.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]