Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hullo (Introduction)
Oh yes, Forums actually have introductions and stuff. I somehow managed to avoid it until now, seeing as I wasn't all that active anyways, but you can't delay the inevitable forever, right?

I'm NesGee, a dude from Belgium who likes to play games, such as Unreal Tournament, besides Agario and various other little distractions. I don't know what qualifies one to be professional at Agario, but I'm going to be arrogant enough to assume I'm considered pro. 

I make YouTube videos of Agario (shameless self-promotion), which you can all subscribe to if you feel like: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEuUdZ4...bRJNgitGNQ

IRL I like to write, read, and dream of my maybe future career as a film director. Or as a garbage collector- it's a tie right now. 
Seriously though, I'm really passionate about becoming a filmmaker, and plan to start on my first feature film as soon as I graduate. 

That about wraps up all that I have to say about myself. 

Thanks for having me!

~NesGee
[-] The following 2 users Like NesGee's post:
  • LKD70 , Sora
I liked this post.

I've seen you play, I can vouch for the pro part (on AgarioForums). Perhaps in a future Agar.io competition, this may serve as a qualificational vouch certificate.
I'm into filmmaking too, and have been acting and directing as a hobby. A couple small projects with my friends. Was really fascinated by the way they made the hobbit. Watched behind the scenes, i reccommend watching it if you haven't.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • NesGee
Hallo! (belated) Welcome.
-LKD70
(01-08-2016, 05:24 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Hallo! (belated) Welcome.

Thank you.

(01-08-2016, 01:55 PM)Sora Wrote: I liked this post.

I've seen you play, I can vouch for the pro part (on AgarioForums). Perhaps in a future Agar.io competition, this may serve as a qualificational vouch certificate.
I'm into filmmaking too, and have been acting and directing as a hobby. A couple small projects with my friends. Was really fascinated by the way they made the hobbit. Watched behind the scenes, i reccommend watching it if you haven't.

Thanks. I don't really care too much about having a "pro" status or not, it's just a label that doesn't really do much regardless if you have it or not, but you know... rambling... Carry on.

That's really cool! Mind sharing some of your work? And I do watch a lot of BTS videos, always very insightful as to how stuff works on actual filmsets.