Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fix
When will "you guys" decide to start developing anti-cheat systems, and anti-bot systems? the game is getting more shitty day by day, because of all these hackers/botters/cheaters. its just rediculouse. make the game account needed to play, first and for all, so at least some people can get proof of the hacks, so you can start baning people. cuz this shit is dead stupid. such a simple game, yet ful of hacks.. there is just no fun anymore in playing it. Angry
(08-08-2015, 02:20 PM)RENM Wrote: When will "you guys" decide to start developing anti-cheat systems, and anti-bot systems? the game is getting more shitty day by day, because of all these hackers/botters/cheaters. its just rediculouse. make the game account needed to play, first and for all, so at least some people can get proof of the hacks, so you can start baning people. cuz this shit is dead stupid. such a simple game, yet ful of hacks.. there is just no fun anymore in playing it. Angry

Well it's being worked on, so there's nothing to worry about. Check other posts in the general discussions, you will see different suggestions to remove teaming. Some of which are the ones being implemented in Agar.io. We understand your concern and are working on it.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
ok, thx for the reply, and i hope u guys can fix it quick. Smile
(08-10-2015, 12:00 PM)RENM Wrote: ok, thx for the reply, and i hope u guys can fix it quick. Smile

still whiny in my opinion and tooo angry. glad you calmed down though
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)