Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If 35 different people like here....
Then that means that we can actually do something as a community. I wanted to do a face reveal but then I thought No. Maybe of we can hit 45 likes. No, I don't need likes for myself, but as I already said, that means we can actually do something together as a community! Then when we hit 35, you can unlike this!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Let's see how many likes actually come. Tongue

(10-09-2016, 11:02 PM)REACTION Wrote: Then that means that we can actually do something as a community. I wanted to do a face reveal but then I thought No. Maybe of we can hit 45 likes. No, I don't need likes for myself, but as I already said, that means we can actually do something together as a community! Then when we hit 35, you can unlike this!

I think that a bunch of the users don't really use the "Like" button.

But the ones who have been around longer, and are more experienced with bulletin boards... I think that it';s good for people to show their appreciation for a post.

Truth be told, the thing that makes me happiest here, is the number of "likes" that my messages receive, to the point where I have 3/4ths of a 'like' for every message. If someone wanted a new 'stat' that was considered worthy of measuring, that's what I think would be good.

I guess we'll find out! Wink

But I think you will need someone else to alternate posts with, to keep this thread in the daily "View Today's Posts", because I think the real problem with MyBB, is that people miss posts altogether, unless they visit at least once a day.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
If people keep replying to this, it will get bumped up. The more it gets bumped up, the more likes we get. BUMP IT, PEEPS!
(10-10-2016, 03:19 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: If people keep replying to this, it will get bumped up. The more it gets bumped up, the more likes we get. BUMP IT, PEEPS!

My method is if the owner of the thread wants to bump it, he posts Bump.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(10-10-2016, 03:33 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 03:19 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: If people keep replying to this, it will get bumped up. The more it gets bumped up, the more likes we get. BUMP IT, PEEPS!

My method is if the owner of the thread wants to bump it, he posts Bump.

That works too, just don't overdo it Tongue
i actually laughed

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.