Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned From Agar
Agar keeps saying I'm getting an account ban from Agar, I can't even try and log into another account cause Account Banned keeps popping up and now I can't play Agar, none of the extensions work and neither does Vanilla and I don't know what to do cause I want to keep playing Agar. [Image: bz3Ahx7.png]
Well it clearly says your account has been identified for the use of bots, extensions and any other modification of the game, that gives you an advantage over others. Unless miniclip are mistaken, you need to contact them with a reason saying why your ban isn't a valid reason. Hope this helped.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to ask any of our members in the community, who will be more than happy to help. 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 3 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Breakfast , Sora, Squirrel
It's clearly visible in the background that you are using an extension. Those are not allowed. So you have been banned rightfully, wich means you won't be able to appeal the ban for any legal reason...
[Image: Voakie.png]
(10-08-2016, 08:30 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Well it clearly says your account has been identified for the use of bots, extensions and any other modification of the game, that gives you an advantage over others. Unless miniclip are mistaken, you need to contact them with a reason saying why your ban isn't a valid reason. Hope this helped.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to ask any of our members in the community, who will be more than happy to help. 

awesome signature, i used to have that too Smile

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • CantREKTMe
Well if you just wrote that you won't do it again and tell them the email, maybe they'll give it back. If you play slitherio, download Agarmods to chrome Web store on chrome, go on slitherio on chrome, and check it out! Dont do it for agario.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(10-08-2016, 07:46 AM)CeeJay Wrote: Agar keeps saying I'm getting an account ban from Agar, I can't even try and log into another account cause Account Banned keeps popping up and  now I can't play Agar, none of the extensions work and neither does Vanilla and I don't know what to do cause I want to keep playing Agar. [Image: bz3Ahx7.png]

My suggestion:

First, remove all the extensions/etc. that you used/installed in your browser that pertain to the game. (You 'lil cheater, you!)

Second... change your internet provider. This will get you a new IP address, and you'll be able to play again.

Third... contact the local chapter of AAUTF -- Agar.io Addicts United Through Fear. (Although, I think from that screenshot, you were probably just starting... so maybe you have some time where you don't have to worry.)

But if you start getting F's on everything you hand in, your girlfriend screams something about games & then yells "We're through!", or your folks tell you that you need to move out... beware! Because it's time for you to join, and rid yourself of a problem! Wink (And that's not the great ball labelled 'Uranus' that keeps chasing you!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, Supergirl , Voakie
In all fairness, they stated again a lil while ago that they would be cracking down on bots and extensions (it's happened before). Ban is usually temporary (a week) and sometimes results in a complete reset of account (lose all xp and skins). Ban is worldwide, but does not affect private servers (of which there are many), so I suggest you keep fresh on some other server (like ours http://agarioforums.io/)! If you need a list of servers, you can find some here on the forums on threads like http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?t...te+servers and http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?t...te+servers so keep your chin up, and dont let the man get you down!
[Image: giphy.gif]
In a different thread, I'd mentioned how I'd been banned (unfairly), and had written to them. My reply a few days later apologized and said I was unbanned... and indeed, I had been.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(10-10-2016, 02:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote: In a different thread, I'd mentioned how I'd been banned (unfairly), and had written to them. My reply a few days later apologized and said I was unbanned... and indeed, I had been.

except for the screenshot, I'd say our friend could try that route lol  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-10-2016, 02:49 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 02:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote: In a different thread, I'd mentioned how I'd been banned (unfairly), and had written to them. My reply a few days later apologized and said I was unbanned... and indeed, I had been.

except for the screenshot, I'd say our friend could try that route lol  Angel

Yeah, I'm not sure that people understand... but if you load an extension that is particularly designed to change the way a game is played, it leaves itself open to checking via a CRC check, or other similar check, that is applied to the entire code of the game, and should match a particular value.

You could then disable the extension, but I think you'd still come back as having invalidated the CRC.

I wasn't aware of the existence of these extensions until recently... but I'd never use one.

It also makes me feel better, knowing that a lot of the people who've eaten me, have been cheating, whereas I never have. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
agar.io was no longer a serious war against bots and add-ons.