Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io please FIX your game !
@:O - Norge
Anti-teaming is acceptable, and actually needed, because it prevents small teams from growing big aggressively eating everyone on their way. I remember how bad it escalated just before they introduced this anti-team mechanism.
But it isn't flawless, you are right. I think it should be completely disabled for feeding yourself (you lose mass using selffeeding anyway) after you hit some viruses. This is nasty, and makes you shrink in a while as a punishment for becaming a leader after a good fight...
But moneyclip doesn't care about PC version of Agario, so it won't be fixed in the nearest future, if ever.
However, expect more skins. Wink
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Hello am new here.

Am posting this because am tired of the "automatic zoom in" it's a pain in the ass... I can't analyz eand see what happen in my area. The only thing i can do is dissociate to increase my range of view but wait it doesn't work...
If anyone have a solution maybe ?
(12-17-2016, 08:26 PM)BOF Wrote: Hello am new here.

Am posting this because am tired of the "automatic zoom in" it's a pain in the ass... I can't analyz eand see what happen in my area. The only thing i can do is dissociate to increase my range of view but wait it doesn't work...
If anyone have a solution maybe ?

Hey Bof, and welcome! When you get a chance, you should post a thread in "Introductions", and properly introduce yourself!

It seems to me that if you've had a particularly bad run of luck, being eaten time and time again, then yes... it's as if the game thinks it's doing you a favour, or making it easier, by making the grid and everything else a bit bigger, which means you see less.

All you can do, is just use the scroll wheel on your mouse to make sure you're zoomed out as much as possible, and keep playing 'til your luck changes. Then your grid will be more normal again.

(I really hate being eaten by some huge guy who had to split twice from above or below to get me, and whom I had no idea was even there yet! But what can you do?! For this reason, when small, I stick by viruses for some safety -- and that is not hiding under them -- and move mostly laterally, rather than vertically, where your field of vision is reduced.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-05-2016, 11:41 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all !

Angry

Please FIX your game Agar.io !

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry
(12-22-2016, 01:41 AM)Tucker語 Yes plz agar.io! It is no fun playing ur game any longer. :dodgy: Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 11:41 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all !

Angry

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry
(12-15-2016, 03:34 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @:O - Norge
Anti-teaming is acceptable, and actually needed, because it prevents small teams from growing big aggressively eating everyone on their way. I remember how bad it escalated just before they introduced this anti-team mechanism.
But it isn't flawless, you are right. I think it should be completely disabled for feeding yourself (you lose mass using selffeeding anyway) after you hit some viruses. This is nasty, and makes you shrink in a while as a punishment for becaming a leader after a good fight...
But moneyclip doesn't care about PC version of Agario, so it won't be fixed in the nearest future, if ever.
However, expect more skins. Wink

I agree that anti teaming is indeed needed, but the way it works right now we could do just as well without it. Just too many flaws. I do not expect it to be fixed, however, it feels good to rant about it.
Last few weeks/months agar.io (on PC) runs pretty good without any stop and go and without any lagg  Exclamation

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation