Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io missions.
I think it's a good idea to add daily missions to the game, it would be nice if they put a daily mission for each person and that mission would disappear, for example, two days later, the more level you have, the more difficult the missions will be, I think this would increase the time of people's game by having new goals, every time someone completes a mission they can be given coins or powers.

I sink its a gud i.d. to ex pain watt u mean. Watt is a mission? Y shoot it b added to teh gaem? Y r u so suer watt u suck jest is a gud i.d.? etc. B moor's descriptive. Yore i.d. maeks me confues.

By teh wayz, u do nut need to ues much a lareg font. Does who need bigger alfreddy haev soem sing to help dem c butter. Now aid b blinds if I din nut no ow to end all caes liek yores.
The game with more missions will become even more amazing
Smile 
(04-07-2023, 05:27 PM)bifagame Wrote: I think it's a good idea to add daily missions to the game, it would be nice if they put a daily mission for each person and that mission would disappear, for example, two days later, the more level you have, the more difficult the missions will be, I think this would increase the time of people's game by having new goals, every time someone completes a mission they can be given coins or powers.

I can tell you secrets, there will be an update this month or next. Challenges will be added to the game, for example collect 300k mass on a server of your choice. 2. Play agme for 30 minutes. For this you will get new currency. I know a lot more, but I think I've already said too much. Maybe you want to say something more? @Sora , Have good day!  Big Grin

Need Help? Ask