Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Crazy Server
Exclamation 
Crazy servers have been the exact opposite of that, there's no players, large space, very slow movement. My ideas to fix this are to add more bots, increase the max mass to tremendusly, increase the spawn mass, increase the amount of viruses and fix the speed a little, also(I am not sure how this is called) add it so that when you hit the mass limit you split in half like in virusfarm servers. Bascially a very crazy version of megasplit. I think a really crazy server would be where there is barley any space to move, easy to get up in mass so the action is constant. Popslits would be super easy to do which is extremely fun and the limits to crazy would be unstopable. Pretty much trying to give crazy back its feel since its so bland and empty. If you check out the game popsplit.us on youtube you can see exactly what I mean. Servers on that game were always so fun. I get that no players influences the amount of play in a server but the nostalgia to feel something like the og crazy servers is outstanding.( btw sorry if I barely make any sense I'm just speaking my mind, don't have any concrete ideas.)