Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to play in the same server
Hello!

When I connect to a server and play in party mode, after dying I am often not able to get back in the same server. Sometimes after I refresh the page they would let me in. Is this issue possible to resolve?
Thnaks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes youngdon's post:
  • nachochesse
(02-11-2023, 03:55 PM)youngdon Wrote: Hello!

When I connect to a server and play in party mode, after dying I am often not able to get back in the same server. Sometimes after I refresh the page they would let me in. Is this issue possible to resolve?
Thnaks!

Well, to everyone including you can possibly resolve the technical issue that you're experiencing in agma.io. If nothing improves after refreshing the page. Then, I would recommend just restarting your whole computer. If that doesn't work out either. Then, welp! I guess you better call your internet provider up to come down and evaluate everything in your internet system. If it needs to be replaced with a new internet type of system. Then, it's a possibility. You might never know. But, keep trying everything you can to try to situate things among yourself in agma.io when your playing the game. Might either be a bug or something that maybe Sora can help take care of that and adjust some things to improve Agma.io for you. Idk what else to figure out what's been causing to experience something coming out like this. But, let Sora or me know if anything happens!
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • fisa
Do you need to open ports for agar.io? Is it even possible?