Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agf is dead
AGF IS DEAD.

Mods killed everyone's will to play the game.

AGF SOLO is CLEARLY NOT DESIRABLE OR WORKING WELL FOR THE COMMUNITY.

PLEASE @Sora make agf a free for all and let the community be restored.  It is insanity to keep this up.. NOBODY plays anymore except farmers who do nothing but team.  Please stop the insanity of keeping up agf solo.  Make it free for all again and let players come back.  If the solo players want or even deserve a server let them fight for it.  Right now nobody wants to play the game, please at least let people who actually want to use it, use it undisturbed of bias moderators ruining the game and picking favorites.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
the only way reason I can think of is the @Sora is in a relationship with one of the mods and he/she has @Sora whipped beyond measure.

Its the only explanation I can think of for why @Sora would let his game fall to these lows of a player base.

Edit: Normal agf will be released and solo agf removed Smile
(12-05-2022, 06:25 PM)Mindless Wrote: AGF IS DEAD.

Mods killed everyone's will to play the game.

AGF SOLO is CLEARLY NOT DESIRABLE OR WORKING WELL FOR THE COMMUNITY.

PLEASE @Sora make agf a free for all and let the community be restored.  It is insanity to keep this up.. NOBODY plays anymore except farmers who do nothing but team.  Please stop the insanity of keeping up agf solo.  Make geometry dash lite free for all again and let players come back.  If the solo players want or even deserve a server let them fight for it.  Right now nobody wants to play the game, please at least let people who actually want to use it, use it undisturbed of bias moderators ruining the game and picking favorites.

Hello Mindless, I totally agree with
[-] The following 1 user Likes anastasia's post:
  • Mindless